When he saves you part 2

Donatello

You were scared. You didn't know where you were. All you know is that there was a creepy and ugly fly who wants to do experimental stuff on you.

You were strapped on a table
"Why are you doing this?" With fear in your eyes. But wanted to freaking kick him for being such a creep by kidnapping you.

"Why am I doing thizzzzzz? Becauzzzze I want to try zzzzzz-zomething out."
"Couldn't you use an animal instead of a human," you gave him a 'seriously' face.
".... No. Becauzzze, with animalzzz. They don't obey. Humanzz they dooo." He cackled but then coughed.
"You need a chill pill."

Donnie was laughing at this situation and then saw kraang coming in.
'What the?! The kraang?!'

"Kraang we have found our subject #1738" Kraang said to another Kraang. Baxter stockman was shocked and glared at you and the Kraang... Mostly the Kraang.
"Thizzz! Iz! My zzzubject!!!"

Donnie had enough and see that Baxter Stockman started attacking the Kraang which was a bad idea.

Donnie went and sneakily get you. Donnie did but... you went wide eyed and pushed him away from you. You were freaking out and couldn't control your actions until you pushed into a cable box whatever you call. You were electrocuted.

Donnie was suprised that your were still alive. By his calculation you should have been dead after being electrocuted.
But when you were about to fall on the floor. Donnie got you and you were hot (a/n: :D) and then he too you to his home

Mikey

You were opening your eyes and then you notice you were in some bag and when you saw light. You were heavily pushed out from the bag and scraped your knee.

"OW! be gentle next time!" You growled at the person you looked at and when you turned around. You saw a tiger that was tailless and a dog... A freaky dog. Which growled back.
"Is this what you bring me! Some kind of idiotic girl!" You heard a deep voice boom. You didn't take kindly to his words.
"Hey!-"
"She is but she is not some kind of idiotic girl. She knows a turtle. Which he might bring to the other turtles which leads US to the lair if we put some kind of detective thing"

You growled
"Look! You thieving creature mutant whatever you are! I don't appreciate what your saying about me. So I'm waiting for an apology." Everyone in Shredder's lair was just shocked and confused but Shredder was just glaring at you and wished you would shut up already.

Mikey found where you're at and see's everyone inside of Shredder's lair shocked. Mikey wasn't sure to be surprised or wonder what happened. But, Mikey saw that Shredder was about to kill you. Once Mikey saw you being taken to the jail/cage. Mikey swiftly came to you but you were being protected by Tiger Claw and DogPound. A noise was made and Tiger Claw and Dogpound went to the noise and Mikey came out and tried to open the lock and he was rushing when DogPound and Tiger Claw coming back. Mikey gets you and thought you were dead.

"(Y/N)?" As he carried you and gets you to his crib. If you were dead. He didn't hear you snore lightly/heavy.