When you text him - Raphael

You were bored. Your mom and dad went on a anniversary date. You couldn't do anything. The only thing you could do is hit to the gym. So that's what you did.

*Couple of hours hitten the gym and guys hitten on (y/n) brought to you by Icejjfish singing On the floor*

You were coming home. You were wondering if your parents were home. Probably a 75% there not home. Bet there at a club drunk. You rolled your eyes by what you thought.

*WOAH! I FEEL GOOD! I KNEW THAT I WOULD NOW! I FEEL GOOD! I knew that I would now. SO GOOD! SO GOOD! I GOT YOU!
Its a song I was listening to sorry*

You were at home. Then you remembered that you put a piece of paper in a pocket. You dont remembered where you your pants at. 'Where the heck are you?' I guess you wanted to text your savior really badly.

*After about 15 minutes of alone time finding your pants!
Here's a few words from our sponsor! Hey have you been annoyed by Mikey. Well here's our new product called-
Back to the story*

'FOUND IT!' You got the piece of paper. But, you thought a few minute. You really don't know who this person was. But, you being curious George here. You put the number and didn't really think of a name of your savior. So you about to put a name when this happened

Dont.

this scared the heck out of you. You don't remember giving anyone your number... Maybe one person BUT you didn't know how this person... your savior got YOUR PHONE NUMBER! You where about text how did you get my phone number and this happened.

I will find... and I will kill you.

that made you dropped you phone and turn everything even close your window and lock it. Then closed your curtains. Then you fell asleep scared. But, you didn't know that someone was watching how you would react to that message.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Couldn't think of anything at all. Now I'm going to have kinda trouble for donnies. *Sighs of frustration* Hope you enjoy