When He thinks about you - Raph

Okay. You still don't know your hero yet but he knows you. *Cough cough* stalker *Cough cough*
This is also gonna be Kinda like Donnie's but a little or a lot different. I don't know.
Alright I'll shut my mouth and let you read this. If its like leos. Confusing, waste of your time.

Raph has been punching the punching bag for awhile in the Dojo. Mikey and Leo are in the living Room watching a movie. April and Donnie doing an experiment.

Raph got really sweaty. Then He just thought about you. He kept saving you when you bump into Bad people you can't fight. The purple dragons are kinda getting easy to fight now. 'Get out of my head girly!' He remembered those curious (E/C) orbs when you tried to find him. He would always smile when you tried to find him. He doesn't know why. Or every time when your (Short/long) (H/C) sways everytime you lost or tried to catch him.
"Why are you in my head. With those bright curious (E/C) and when you sway your beautiful (H/C) hair when you try-" Raph was cut of by a annoying turtle.
"Dude. Why are you talking like Donnie? Dude are you acting like Donnie? Because what you did shell-tastic. And who is this person you are talking about. Is it a giiirrrllll?" Mikey asking a lot of question that Raph completely ignored... Well one.
"Why do you care?" Asked a hotheaded turtle
"Because your face was turning pink when you said those words... Dude are you in love? OOOOOhhhhh!!! I'm gonna tell everyone!" As Mikey went out of the dojo
"NO YOU WONT! COME HERE ANS LET ME BEAT THE SHELL OUT OF YA!"

Whew Okay I'm sorry if its short. Then I'm next to Donnie's. Gosh it's gonna be hard. But its worth a try for you guys.
Hoped you enjoy this me píná coládás

~Kc out~