When you text him - Donatello

There has been sad news. In this part of this story your mom died of a car incident. It was about 2 months ago. So your dad went and got a girlfriend

Here you are at school. Doing school work. Helping teachers. Getting bullied. Then listen to your 'mom' complaining about you or your fathers attention on you instead of her. She not even your mom. She's your step mom. She never liked you and you never liked her. Win win.

(Y/N) perspective

I was just heading school til I came a cross with some haters.
"Look its the nerd" says one of your bully
"Its the teachers pet. Let's go play with it!" I heard that word and I ran as fast as I could.

*Few moments later*

I made it home in one peace. That's a relieve.
"Sweetie? Oh [In a annoyed voice] Its you." I heard it behind me. I turn and I see my 'Mother'.
"Well its nice to see you too," I say it with sass and I was about to go to my room. When I suddenly felt a really large pain on my cheek.
"That was for giving me an attitude. [Muttered] I also wanted to do that," I rolled my eyes. The evil wizard of oz gave me a cold stare. I shrugged it of. I went to my room and checked out my cheek. 'Why did she have to slap so hard?!' As I checked out my cheek. It was red, swollen, and purple a bit,(*Like Donnie's mask :D No? Okay I'll shut up*) I touch it and I hiss. It hurted like Hades. 'What does dad see in her? Can't he just see she is stubborn, snot, a brat, and a thot' (* Couldn't think of anything *)

Narrator p.o.v

You heard your 'mom' all happy when your real dad came. He is a scientist and he is teaching you things (if your worst subject is science if its not that then he working with you for ideas and inventing) You heard footsteps.
Knock knock knock
You heard a knock.
"(Y/N) are you okay? Dinner is ready. Maybe when you are done. Maybe we could invent or come up with ideas?" You knew that sweet and calming and sensitive and fatherly voice.
"I guess Dad," you say with a weak smile. You didn't see but, your dad smiled too.

*Few minutes later *

You were doing homework. You put your hands in your pocket and you found a piece of paper. You see its a phone number. Then you see a name. You thought of something. You put your saviors phone number and his name. You still wanted to known him more and you needed someone to talk to.

*Texting each other for a while because its late and I'm to lazy to do it*

You guys stopped talking about (F/S) and went separate ways. You still wondered who he was. You just wondered.....

Alright that's a wrap. Its like 11:27 and I should be sleeping. Alright have a good day or night. See ya my pins colada. Sorry if it took me so long. I had some trouble writing these. Alright see ya

~Kc knocked out on the bed.... Drooling~