Someone else watches - Donatello

You were just looking out the window. You were bored. You finished your homework and your dad was on a date with his girlfriend Uh! You just don't understand her but he does. I bet she likes him for his money and.... Yeah for his money. So where were we oh yea.
You were being bored so you tried to come up with an idea and draw it and try to invent it.

??? P.o.v try and guess who it is

I was just up here looking for someone for a experiment. 'Muhahahaha. Ahem. Where were we oh ye- Ow.' I look up and I hit myself with a tree. Why tho. Eh. Alright. Human human human person person human a person. Aww come on! Oh wait a minute. I stop and land on the floor. I see someone at the other building of me.
'I should get a closer look here' I come a little close and tried not to make a lot of noise.
'I see a purple bandana. Ok. I see a back but its kind of looks like a hunch backs back. It's brown too.' I go a little closer and I gasp. I cover my mouth and hide.
'Its that turtle. I'll sho-... Wait. What is he doing here all alone?' I go see what he is up to. I see him looking at a girl.
'A girl? Don't you like April O'Neill? Huh turtle? Maybe he changed. Just maybe..' I see him turn around and I hid as I could and it actually worked.
'Maybe she could be for my experiment muwhahahahah!!'

I'm so sorry for these short storys. Hope you like this one. Took me 40 minutes to do this. Okay hope you like it. Hope it's not confusing.