When you meet - Mikey

* 2 in one night. Alright*

Mikey

You were having so much fun in a skate park with your new skateboard. You did a lot of awesome tricks but you had to take a water break and take a break. So you sat down on a bench that was near you and to 2 tall men came to you. 'Wow talk about twins!' You thought to yourself.

"Kraang, The kraang has found what is known as 'girl' to do the thing called 'experiments'!". Before you can say anything one of the men grabbed your arm and threw you over his shoulder and you dropped your skateboard.
"Wha-.... HEY PUT ME DOWN!" You scream and pounded on his back but they act like they didn't hear you and feel you. Suddenly a figure jumped out of nowhere and attacked the kraang'. You looked at him and he look back at you, you saw beautiful baby blue eyes. He then gave you your new skateboard.
"oh... Thank you." you thank him as you grab your new skateboard.
"no prob" then before you can say anything else he left. You still saw him in the distance jumping building to building. You got a message from both of your parents. You had to go home fast so you jump on your skateboard and left. But you will always remember the blue eyes of your savior.