when you get captured - Mikey

You were just sitting at a skate park on a bench. Because you were tired and thinking about things... mostly that Mikey dude. You were happy you get to hang around with him. He was cool. You thought he might be out of your league. You gasp. You want to be best friends with that Mikey dude but he might think your just his friend or worse. Friend zoned.
Wait... Hold up. What? You got confused what you said in your mind.
'Friend zoned? When did that get in there. Must be my dad telling me his stories. There always funny when he talks about how he-' a noise disturbed your mind. You looked around the skate park and you wondered and saw a big shadow. You looked up and you saw (*Not being racist here*) a big black figure.
"Hi...," you were terrified but you thought this monster was friendly.

YOU THOUGHT WRONG! Because he growled and held you hostage. He put a bag over your head and you went all in!
"HEY! I'm not a piñata!"
"Well, you sure look like one"
"Listen here doggy! Your suppose to obey peoples orders right?!"
"I'm not a pet dog," he tone turned into venom until you heard another voice
"I thought I smelled an old dog"
"I thought I smelled a Kitty cat," you heard one of them growl
"Do you guys wash this bag? Does it have any chips?... Drinks?... Video ga-"
"Humans," he... Rolled his eyes.
"Hey! I want out of here! I will scream rape."
"You wouldn't dare." You think the dog said it
"Try me. RAPE! AHHH!" You screamed until everything went pitch black

__________
I'm so tired but my eyes aren't sleepy. Is that possible? Did that happen to you? When your feeling tired but your eyes won't let you. There like
LeftEye: We're not tired!
RightEye: Yeah! We're having a world war sleep here!
That's what I imagine but anywhooo. I'm tired. 4:27 am
Goodnight or something
Peace