When You text him - Michaelangelo

You came out of school. You got home and you plopped on to the bed. Then started sinking. Man you were really bored.
"I'm so~ bored~" You whine to nobody but yourself in the room. Then your tummy got hungry. It growled for food. You got up and walked over to the fridge slumping. You looked in the fridge and you find some food for your tummy.

*Few minutes of eating your creation. Bet it tasted mast I mean uhhh.... Good*

You can taste to your wonderful creation. It had (Disgusting food you can think of like when Mikey made homemade pizza). You don't understand why people don't like your masterpiece. They get disgusted and shake their HEADS in disgust. You shrugged it and walked over to the couch. You saw your skateboard. 'Maybe I can skateboard for awhile before my parents come back' you thought. You smiled and tried to get up. But, couldn't. You felt like the couch was holding on to you.
"Aw~ couch. I know your going to miss me. I'll come back. I promise that," as you

You got up from the couch and got up and... You couldn't find your keys. Were did you put your keys at? You checked your pockets but it wasnt there. You checked your back pocket till you felt a small... thing. You took it out. It was a piece of paper. A wrinkled one too.