When you get captured - Leo

You were just going home because you went to get groceries. The bags were kinda heavy. It was also dark. You didn't like the dark. The dark makes you scared. You had Achluophobia. Sometimes when the day gets really dark you just finds short cuts to your house. But no luck. There wasn't any.
"Shoot" You say breathing a little heavy. Everywhere you see was getting dark quickly.

You were scared. You were breathing heavily and your heart was breathing rapidly. You started taking big steps and your body was trembling. You wanted to get out of the darkness. Then you see light.
'Yes! Light!' You ran over where the light was. But you wished you didn't because you were in a trap.

You ran to the light and saw a figure but that figure was about your height and it was FAST! Like fast as lightning McQueen or The roadrunner or a cheetah fast.

Your eyes went wide and got drugged quickly( don't asks me how) and got stuffed.

_______________
Okay sorry for the long hold up I'll try to update so much as possible. Just got a progress report and its not that shabby but its not that great. Okay I'm sorry my pina coladas. I hope you will forgive me. Christmas/Birthday was really sad for me. I kept crying and crying and crying until like at 5 am I stopped and watched dashie. It really touched my heart... I missed that person. Who I grow up with. Who kinda had my back. Who understood me. Who.... knew what to make me smile. Who... kept... playing with me. In... Person...........
I...
I gotta go.......
I'll... Update.... As.... Soon as I.... I.... I.... I... I'm sorry I have to go my pina coladas.

~Kassy goes to a corner watching dashie~