Someone else watches - Raphael

Okay this is going to be hard to do

??? P.o.v

I was about to look for a new partner until I see someone. I got a bit closer and I see... Ah. My old owner/partner. The only person I didnt wanted to see. Before he chose his brothers

                           Memory
                     ~ Flashback ~

"Sorry ____. My brothers come first, no matter what." I thought Raph changed. So I thought of making his choice a little more. Easier.
"How about I make the choice a little easier for ya?" So I slashed at Mikey. Rage was the only thing that was inside me.
"Mikey!" Then I slashed at him again and again and then again. I was about to hit him again until someone stopped me.
"____.! What are you doing"
"I don't want to Fight you, Raphael. Just go. Leave me to my work" As I walk toward to my weapon.
"Your work? That mutagen warped your brain, ____. This isn't you." I stopped at my location and looked at Raph.
"Told you the name's _____." I was about to slash at Mikey until Ralph came in and put a smoke bomb at my face. That blinded me for a moment.
'I guess you have chosen. You chose your brothers'

~Flash back ends~

I see Raph looking at someone. I look to see a random (H/C) girl. Then I look at Raph.
'Hold up. Does Raph have puppy love? Oh this atta be good.'
I see Raph watching over her. She walked home and Raph just watched her.
'Maybe she would work. Maybe he cares about her. I'll just have to wait and see.'
And that was my plan.