When He Sees/Notice You get captured - Leo (redo)

Narrator p.o.v

Leo was on his patrol and he saw a shadow. (*don't know how*) and he went to investigate. But, he failed because he didn't know where the shadow went. So Leo went to go where be saw the shadow until he heard some noises
'What made that noise?' He thought. So he went to investigate what it was and he saw you. Running. He was about to jump down and ask you why you were running. Until he heard someone chuckle.

'That chuckle. It sounds familiar!' Leo thought. Leo was in the shadows... well he was already in the shadows and sees his famenemy.

Famenemy is a word I made up. It's a family member who is your enemy... alright! Back to the story!

He was about to do something until she moved.
'Karai you better not do anything stupid. Don't you dare hurt (Y/N)' He growled. He didn't care if Karai hurts him but he cared about you getting hurt.

After that he saw Karai holding.... a bag? Leo went to take a look and see your grocery bags.
'I wonder whose grocery bags are those?...'

Leo remembered that you had grocery bags when you were running. Leo looked at the direction where Karai was at but she wasn't there. Leo knew that you were captured. But he doesn't know where you are. But he's guessing Karai took you.

To Shredder