Chapter 1

Chris Pov Recap.

"Chris man you been zoned out all day."My business partner mijo say.

"Uh excuse me."I say as I stand up and walk out. I'm getting my baby back.

"Chris you can't just leave the meeting."Mijo say as I ignore him and go to my car and drive home I need a plan to get her back

Jana POV

I seen Chris we made eye contact but he quickly broke it. Travis seemed to be mad about it but I swear something is up with him.

"Anyway what do you want to do?"Travis ask.

"Actually nothing I have to study for a prep case tomorrow."I say as I open my car door.

"Oh ok see you later love."He say as he kisses my forehead and head to his car. I drive home just thinking about Me and Chris fun times.

Flash back.

"HELLL NO JANA NOPE UH UH I AIN'T GETTING ON!"Chris say starring at the hot air bloom.

"Bruh how can you fly a helicopter but be scared to get on a hot air bloom."I laugh.

"Becauseeeee That's different this is I don't know about this nay."He say as I giggle.

"Come on."I say as I pull him on the bloom.

"Oh my god."He say as he start panicking.

"Chris chris calm down."I say as he starts breathing hard.

"Hell no nay put it down."He say as he start moving around.

"CHRIS."I yell as he just start breathing more harder.

"Uh uh no nay."He starts panicking more. In order for me to calm him down is to kiss him.

"Mmmmm."he groans as the kiss gets deeper he starts to calm down.

"You ok now?"I ask as we pull away.

"Wow much better."He smiles.

"I know."I say.

Flash back over.

I wipe my tears as i pull up to my house I see Chris.

"What are you doing here?"I ask as I close my car door and walk to my porch.

"I love you to."He say as I turn around.

"NOW YOU TELL ME IT'S TO FUCKING LATE CHRIS OK I LOST MY BEST FRIENDS AND MY FATHER AND AT THE THE END OF THE DAY I LOST YOU!"I yell.

"Look I'm so sorry ok but when you become mines again....no contract involve I will make sure your family and friends come back."He say.

I chuckle.

"Fuck you chris."I tear up as I unlock my house door.

He walks up and turns me around and push up on me.

I haven't had sex in a month and this was a little turn on.

"Listen here I'm going to do whatever it takes to get you back.....whatever it takes."He say as he kiss my cheek and walks to his car.

I tear up and go in the house.

"AHHH!"I scream as I slide down my wall and tears fall down my face.

First chapter guys.....͡° ͜ʖ ͡°