Chapter 8

Jana POV

Its our last day in my home town Akala and August wants to come stay with us for some days. My dad he never wants to leave so he's going to be staying here but you know I had to make some security come.

"You ready baby?"Chris ask.

"Uh yeah I will meet you at the car."I say as he nod and put the bags in the car.

"Hey......I'm going to be fine you got top flight security all around my house."My dad say as I smile and give him a long hug.

"I'm going to miss you daddy."I say.

"I'm going to miss you to."He say as he kiss me on my forehead.

"Be careful."I say as I get in the car.

"I will."He say.

We drove to the airport.

Travis POV.

I watched as my face pop up on the TV as wanted. The cops will soon find me but that's not stopping me from my plan.

"Yo Travis you done yet?"Maurice ask as i put the sperm in the bag.

"Yeah."I say as I wash my hands and open the door.

"When you wanna do this?"He ask.

"I will let you know."I say as I go to my car. Jana will have my baby one way or another.

POV over

August POV.

So we arrived in New York I was still in shock on how my brother lied straight in my face. I just can't believe it anyway we left he airport and drove to Chris house which was about big as hell.

"Damn."Akala say as I help her out the car. I can't wait till our baby be born its gone be so much fun to raise a lil me.

"Thanks."Chris thanks her for the compliment.

Nay laughs.

Chris POV.

We enter the house and my phone starts ringing I groan and Jana laughs and grabs it out if my hand.

"Hello?"She ask she was quiet all I see was her nod.

"We will be there as soon as possible."She say as she hangs up.

"Who was that?"I ask.

"The police station they wanted to know if we had contact with august.... They need him to testify against Travis."She say as August immediately stop doing what he was doing.

"Say what?"He ask

"Uh look let's just go down to the station and just see what they want ok?"Jana say.

"Man ight come on baby."He say as he grabs akala hand and go to the car.

Jana sighs.

"Come on...its gone be ok."I say as I kiss her forehead.

"Ok."She say.

"But have you noticed that you have been calling me your boy friend."I say as I start smirking.

"You know what come on boy."She say as she grabs my ear and pulls me to the car.

"Ow ow ouch babe dang."I say.

Finally updated.

Akala and August in the M/M

What will happen when they go to the police station?

What do the police want to do with August?