Chapter 5

Chris POV.

I woke up to Jana on my chest since she only had my cooking once. I decided I'm going to make her breakfast. So I had to slide from up under her and go to the kitchen to grab the ingredients for some eggs bacon and pancakes. I heard a buzz sound it was from Jana's phone.

Y'all know I'm nosey so I checked it. It was a message from Travis he said some "good morning beautiful." He better get the fuck on with that shit.

"Good morning."Jana say as I put her phone behind my back.

"Good morning."I say as I peck her cheek.

She smiles.

"Mmm it smells good."She say as I start making her plate.

"Since we are working on our problems again can you do something for me?"I ask as I sat the food down in front of her.

"Wassop?"She say as she starts eating.

"I want you to stop talking to Travis I don't trust him he is up to something and you know it."I say.

"What?"She say.

"He's up to something Jana and you know it."I say.

"Look he helped me when you left he practically saved me from jumping off a ledge because of you so DON'T SIT HERE AND TELL ME THAT I NEED TO STOP TALKING TO ANYONE!"She yells.

I was speechless and I teared up a little bit because if he didn't help her she would've been dead. I was hurt because she know how I already feel guilty about the situation. I just kissed her forehead and went to the bed room to get my shit

"Wait Chris I didn't mean it I'm sorry."She say as she sits behind me as I put my shoes on.

"Oh."I say as she sigh.

"I'm sorry I know you feel guilty about this but he did help me you gotta give him that."She say as I stand up.

"You think just because he saved your life you owe him something? If you want us to take things slow you have to stop talking to him period."I ask as she just looks down.

"You don't owe him shit Jana but a thank you I will hit you up later."I say as I kiss her forehead and leave.

Jana POV

I signed and thought about what Chris said he's right I don't owe Travis anything. I have to cut ties with him so I called him.

"Hello?"He say as he answers the phone.

"Um Hey Travis can we meet up uh at the park?"I ask.

"Sure see you in 10 minutes."He say as the line went dead.

I got dressed and went to the park and sat on the bench it was now five minutes past so I just decided to face time Chris.

"What?"He say as he face pops up.

"I'm going to do it ok."I say as he smiles.

"Good where are you?"He ask.

"I'm at the park so I can talk to Travis."I say.

"Be careful ok."He say.

"Ok."I say.

"I love you."He say as I smile.

"I love you more."I say as I hang up.

Travis walks up.

"Sorry I'm late."He say.

"Its coo but I need to talk to you."I say.

Travis POV.

"Wassop."I say.

"First I want to Thank you for helping these past few months and I really appreciate you as my friend when I didn't have any......but i-i can't see you anymore."She say as anger builds over me.

"What."I say through gritted teeth.

"I'm sorry Travis see me and Chris are trying to work on our problems and-"I interrupted her by grabbing her. I started to shake her hard as I screamed in her face.

"I MOVED DOWN HERE FOR YOU I BASICALLY KEPT YOU ALIVE WHEN YOU AIN'T HAVE NOBODY!"I scream as I continue to shake her.

"AH TRAVIS YOU'RE HURTING MY ARM!"She screams as my grip gets tighter.

"YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I'M CAPABLE OFF!"I scream as he phone starts ringing it was Chris. I snatched her phone and threw it.

When I turned around I was met with Jana fist and a kick in the nuts I immediately feel to my knees holding myself.

"AHHH YOU FUCKING BITCH OOOO JANA YOUR GOING TO GET WHATS COMING TO YOU!"I scream as she runs to her car.

Jana POV.

When I got in my car I drove fast as hell to Chris house I spent at least 45 minutes thinking if I should tell Chris. I can't he is going to kill Travis I know he will. I can't tell him so I just got out the car and I took my jacket off but I seen that Travis left some bruises so I put it back on and went inside the house.

"Heyyy how did it go?"Chris ask as I took my shoes off.

"Uh it went well."I say as he comes hug me. I silently whined because them bruises hurt like hell.

"When I called why didn't you answer?"He ask.

"Uh my phone sorta broke."I say.

"How?"He ask.

"Uh I dropped it."I say as he nods.

This is going to be hard.

Finally updated.

Jana in the m/m