Chapter 30

Jana POV

After me and chris jumped the broom we walked down the aisle smiling we got to the reception room where all the dancing and stuff would be and sat down. Everybody was having fun eating drinking you know. Then Akala got our attention.

"Excuse me I would like to make a toast."She say standing up.

Everybody looked at her.

"Chris and Nay congratulations I always told Nay she would find the love of her life soon and from the looks of it chris it. Chris if you hurt my best friend again I will hunt you down and kill you then I will cut yo -"She gets interrupted by August putting his hand over her mouth and sitting her on his lap.

"What she means is congratulations."He laugh and kisses her.

"Well thank you."I smile.

"Now its time for the bride and groom first dance."The director say. I smile as me and Chris head to the dance floor.

"Oh my god babe we didn't pick a song for the first dance."I say.

"Shhh I already handled that."He say as Whitney Houston "And I Will Always love you." Played I smiled.

"How did you know?"I ask he pull me closer.

"Because no matter what I will always love you and you will always love me."He smiles.

"I love you."I lay my head on his chest as we rock back and fourth.

"I love you more and you look so Amazing in that dress I can't wait till the honey moon."He say as he twirl me around.

Soon everybody was on the dance floor dancing.

I laugh.

"Where are we going you won't tell me."I say.

"Its a surprise."He smile.

"Um Nay?"My dad say as me and Chris pull apart but we were still holding hands.

"Yeah."I smile.

"Well um your mom wants to talk to you."He say.

My smile soon fade away.

"Where is she?"Chris ask.

"She's in her dressing room."My father says.

"Let me talk to Nay and I will make sure she's back there."Chris say as my dad walks away.

"I can't do it chris I won't."I say.

"Listen your going to get yo fine ass in that dressing room and your going to talk to your mother I'm sure she has an excuse on why she did what she did now take yo ass in there."Chris say aggressively.

"Ooo I like aggressiveness."I bite my lip.

He rolls his eyes.

"Girl go for I have to show you some real aggressiveness."He laughs.

"Ok ok gimme a kiss."I demand.