Chapter 2

Travis POV.

I know Jana still loves that mother fucker Chris that shit needs to stop I know she don't trust me. I honestly don't care I'm going to be in Jana's life for years she just don't know it yet.

"Hey."I say as Jana comes out the house.

"Um hey Travis how long was you out here?"She ask as she starts looking around. Who is she looking for?

"I wanted to take you to school."I say.

"Uh No thanks Travis I have something to do."she say as I mentally roll my eyes.

"What do you have to do?"I ask as I cross my arms.

"Stuff Travis gosh why are you all up my ass ever since we seen Chris."She say as my blood boil from the sound of her saying his name.

"I'm sorry I was just trying to be a good friend."I say.

She sigh.

"I'm sorry I just haven't had a good sleep last night."She apologizes.

"Its coo now can I take you to school?"I ask.

Jana POV.

"Ye-"I was interrupted.

"No."Travis and my head snapped towards chris.

"Excuse me."Travis say.

"I said no I will take her to school."Chris say.

"Nah bruh you basically left her to die."Travis say as he grab my forearm and walks me to his car.

"What?"Chris ask as he pulls my arm towards him.

"I said you basically left her to die she was about to jump off her ledge if I didn't come in time."Travis say as I tear up because that was a bad memory and I still felt the pain.

Chris gulps and looks me deep in my eyes.

"Well she's here now....but I don't even know you and I know you up to something." Chris say as he looks at Travis up and down I have the same feeling.

"You know what I ain't got time for this come on Jana before you be late." Travis say as I was about to walk to him but Chris pulls me to the side and look me deep in my eyes it was like he was looking me in my soul.

"Please don't go please."He begged Chris never begs for anything so I knew he was scared because he doesn't trust Travis and neither do I.

"Travis I'm just going to drive ok I will call you later."I say.

He rolls his eyes.

"Whatever."He say as he gets in his car and drive off.

"Thank you."Chris smiles. I shake my head and get out of his grip.

"Whatever Chris."I say as I go to my car he grabs my wrist and pull me close to him.

"Was what he said about you trying to.....jump off the ledge true?"He ask as he tear up a little bit.

"Yes but I was drinking."I say.

"I'm sorry Jana."He say as a tear slides down his face. I quickly wiped it with my finger.

"It's ok but I have to go to school now bye Chris."I say as I go to my car.

"I love you and I will get you back."He say As he jogs to his car I crack a lil smile and head to school.