Chapter 20

Chris POV.

I'm glad that I brought Nay out here she's enjoying herself and we leave this afternoon but she's smiling more less stress.

"I'm glad you did this." I smile at her and lay in her lap.

"Anything for you." She smiles

She gets a face time call.

"Ooo its Akala I haven't talked to her in a while." She picks up and Akala face pops up.

"HEYYY BESTFRANNN how's Amere?" Jana ask.

"She's good but uh...Where are you?" She ask.

"Uh on a yacht." Jana smiles.

"So you telling me that you on a fucking yacht but you couldn't call me to talk to me at all?" She ask.

Jana sighs.

"Kay it's not that look I will see you guys on my graduation day I have some important news to tell you all." Jana says.

"Yeah mhm whatever see you in a month." She hangs up.

Jana sighs and face palm her face.

I sigh damn Kay why you always gotta fuck shit up? she was just stress free.

"You ok?" I ask.

"Uh yeah you ready?" She ask.

"Yeah I'm going to get the boat started." I kiss her forehead and go to the front of the boat.

After a hour or two we make it back to shore and are now on our way home.

"Jana are you ok?" I ask.

"I'm fine just a little tired." She lays her head on my shoulder.

I kiss her forehead and pull her closer to me.

When we arrived home Nay was knocked out. I didn't want to wake her so I just carried her to the condo. I sat her down in the bed and took her heels off.

I then took all her clothes off leaving her in her panties and bra. I was thinking about putting her on some clothes but then I seen her little baby bump.

nah she don't need no clothesso I just went to the bathroom and got a towel with some warm water, I wiped her make up off her face. She looked so beautiful natural, she started to move so I just put a cover under her and went to take a shower.

After I got done with my shower I got a call from my mother.

"Hello Mom." I lay by Jana she was still sleeping peacefully.

"Hello Chris haven't heard from you in awhile how's everything?" She ask.

"Um it's good but mom I have to tell you something please don't be upset with me." I say.

"What is it?" She ask. I let out a deep breathe I decided to tell my mother the truth about everything me being a Dom how it started how me and Jana began I told her everything. By the time I was finish she was in full blown out tears.

"I can't I can't handle this." The call disconnects.

I sigh.

"You told her everything didn't you?" Jana says waking up and yawning.

"Every detail." I sigh and rub my hands on my face.

"How about we just stop by your mom's house tomorrow to talk it out?" She ask.

"Yeah yeah you right." I kiss her forehead.

"You been worried all about my stress level but haven't been worrying about yours." She let out a small smile.

I chuckle.

"Come on lay down on these pillows." She say referring to her titties.

I laugh and lay on her chest, I put my hand on her baby bump.

"She growing." I rub her as Jana groan.

"He's growing."She say.

"We not about to do this." I laugh.

She laughs and kiss my forehead.

"You know since I'm pregnant and all we can't all be in this little condo." She rubs my head.

"I know we gone go house searching after your graduation did you practice your speech?" I ask.

"I don't need to I'm gone speak from the heart." She smiles.

"Oh really you have a big ass heart." I laugh and squeeze her boob.

"Shut up." She smacks my head.

"Awww I'm sorry baby." I kiss her left boob and her right boob then I peck her lips.

"I love you get some rest." She say as I let sleep take over me. I fell asleep in her arms I wouldn't give this up for the world.

I updated again guys and I decide that I will continue writing books.