Chapter 13

Chris POV.

I was just sitting in bed thinking about Jana as I rubbed her lower back. She's so innocent I see why these niggas and bitches always jealous. I got to wake her up tho we have a doctors appointment in like an hour.

"Babe."I shake her. She wasn't waking up. I smirked to myself and sucked her neck she gasped.

"Gone I'm trying to sleep."She turns to the other side.

Being the hard headed person I am I still continued to suck her neck.

"Chrisssssss."She inhales a deep breath and sits up.

"Get up we gotta go in an hour for your doctors appointment." I do a little drum roll on her booty.

"Ughh."She goes to the bathroom as I follow.

"You ok?"I start brushing my teeth.

"Yeah I'm just tired."She starts washing her face. I sigh a little her eyes are still a little puffy from crying all night.

"Ok."I began washing my face as she turn on the shower.

"Want some company?"I ask.

"No sex but sure."She remove her clothes.

I groan and take my clothes off.

"I still love you."She smiles as she steps in.

August POV.

My beybah is almost 8 months and she still look good she moody as hell but its sort of a huge turn on to me.

"BAEEEE?!"I run in the room.

"What what happen?"I ask.

"Can you pass me the remote?"She ask pointing to the remote that's right by her foot.

I smack my lips.

"Bruh its right there."I point to it.

She starts tearing up these damn mood swings.

"I got it I got it don't start."I grab the remote and gave it to her.

"Thank you."She smiles I couldn't do nothing but smile. I love her to death man I couldn't do it without her.

"You welcome."I kiss her forehead.

My phone rings.

"I got it."I pick it up and answer it.

"You have a collected call from Travis do you accept?"The operator ask.

"Uh I accept."I stand up and go to the other room.

"Hello?"Travis say.

"What you want?"I really didn't want to talk to him not after what he did to Jana.

"So that's how we doing thought we was family."I mentally roll my eyes.