Chapter 16

Chris POV.

I pulled up to Jana school and waited for her. So many thoughts was going through my head that I didn't even see Nia thirsty ass knocking on my window the fuck she want?

"Ughh the fuck do you want Nia damn?"I say as I close my car door and lean on it.

"You."She push up on me. Her breath on 10 damn.

"I gotta girl and a baby on the way."I push her back a little bit and look around looking for Nay. All of a sudden A hard punch connect with my eye I looked up and it was Nia.

She so fucking lucky I'm a man. I walked to the ice machine by the bar and grill to get some ice and I seen Jana walking towards me.

"Chris what are you doing- WHAT HAPPEN TO YOUR FACE?!"She yells.

"Nia dumb ass punched me because I turned her ass down."I bought some ice and put it on my eye.

"Where she at?"Jana ask looking around.

"Nay."I warned.

"I ain't gone do nothing."She sits down.

"Good."I say.

"Mhm imma be back I got to use the bathroom."She stands up and walks away.

"Ok."I sit.

Its been like 10 minutes since she left. I turned around and I seen the ladies bathroom on the right Jana went left which is by the parking lot.

"AWW SHIT."I yell as I run to the parking lot.

Jana POV.

Pregnant or not bitch not about to put her hands on my nigga. As soon as I was out of Chris Sight I ran my ass straight to the parking lot to find Nia leaning on my baby car. I ran up on that ass.

I was punching her in her shit for a good 5 minutes. She tripped me and got on top of me She got a few hits in but I was still going in her shit until Chris swung Nia off me and immediately picked me up.

"UGHH YOU BOTH ARE GOING TO PAY FOR THIS."She yells as she walks off.

I spit out the little blood I had and wiped the corners of my mouth.

"You so fucking hard headed."Chris say.

I roll my eyes.

"Keep rolling them damn eyes of yours Jana.....getcho hard headed ass in the car."He opens the door and point to it.

"Who shitted in yo cheerios."I mumble as I get in the car.

"Imma beatcho ass Nay."He say as he gets in the car and starts driving.

August POV.

Akala is finally home and let me tell you Man being a dad is amazing yeah my daughter might cry a little but she a baby what y'all expect.

"Hush little baby don't you cry daddys going to sing you a lullaby."I sing as Amere soon falls asleep. I got to me and Kay room to see her half sleep.

"You sleepy?"I ask as I take my shoes off and lay next to her.

She nods.

"Want me to rub ya little booty?"I ask already knowing the answer.

"Yeah."She turns over and I start rubbing her booty and she start rubbing my chest we both fall asleep.

Chris POV

When me and Jana got into the house she sat down and sigh.

I picked her up and sat her on the kitchen counter.

"Stay here."I go to the bathroom and look for the first aid kit.

I come back and she on the couch knocked out. I sit by her and start cleaning her little cuts.

I lift her shirt up and kiss her stomach. I started talking to it.

"Hey little guy or little girl I hope your a girl but I just wanted you to know its daddy talking to you I really don't want mommy having someone else's baby."I tear up a little bit and let a tear drop on her stomach.

"I'm just trying to stay strong for mommy."I kiss her stomach.

Jana POV.

I heard everything Chris said.

"I'm just trying to stay strong for mommy."I feel a kiss on my stomach.

"You are strong baby."I say as he look up.

"How long have you been listening?"He sits back.

"Since the beginning but hey I know you don't want me to have his baby ok but we are ok and as long as we have on love and our strong bond nothing will come in between us you understand?"He smile.

"I fucking love yo sexy ass."He pecks my lips and lay on the couch with me.

"I love you more."I smile and we soon fall asleep.

Sorry I haven't been updating but my education first✊Im trying to update on weekends.