Chapter 27

Jana POV

After we got from the restaurant yesterday I went straight to sleep. I woke up with roses all around my bed and shit soft music playing it was so beautiful there was a note.

"Go to the bathroom and freshen up meet me in the family room."I read the note aloud smiling from ear to ear.

I went to the bathroom and took a quick shower and put on some clothes and when I was putting my hair in a bun my hair got stuck on something on my finger. I looked at my hand and I gasp it was a ring not just any ring a big ass ring.

I immediately ran downstairs to see more rose petals.

"Chris?"I look around there was another note.

"Turn around."I read aloud as I turned around.

"Hey baby."Chris smiles.

I smile.

"Chris what's going on?"I ask.

He gets on one knee and takes my hand into his.

"Jana La'shai Dawson you are my first love my rock without you there is no me....Jana will you marry me?"Chris ask.

"YES YES YES A MILLION TIMES YES."I jump up and down as he pick me and spin me around.

"Awww congratulations."Akala and August comes out.

"Thank you."I say.

"My baby girl is all grown up."My dad say.

"Aww I'm still your baby girl daddy."I hug my dad.

"Yes take care of her for me chris."My father say.

"Of course."He says.

"August I think it's time."Akala say as August nods.

"Time for what?"I ask confused as Everybody started smirking.

"WE'RE MOVING TO NEW YORK!"They scream.

"YAYYYYYYY!"I jump up and down.

"Akala want to help you plan your wedding and I just missed my best friend and yo dad seems to have a little crush on the next door neighbor."August say.

I laugh.

"When are you guys moving?"I ask.

"Well when we go back home we are going to pack and get everything situated then we will be down chris already arranged for our jobs and houses so soon."August say.

I smile.

"I love you."I kiss chris.

"I love you to."He smiles and kiss back.

I updated

pictures of what everything looked like in the m/m

3 more chapters guys.