Chapter 11

3 months later.

Jana POV.

It has been 3 months since Travis was arrested and we are in court awaiting for his sentence. Akala is now 6 months but her and August didn't want to come see the trial because you know its his brother.

"Travis labranch I sentence you life with out parole."The judge say.

Damn I ain't know it was gone be that bad but I'm glad I'm in law school so I can actually take mental notes on shit like this.

"Do you understand?"The judge ask.

"Yes sir."Travis say.

"You will be driven to the jail house first thing in the morning."He say as he dismisses the court.

"Awwww shit I guess you won't be seeing him no time sooner."Chris say as he smile.

I smile back.

"I guess not."I say as I peck his lips.

"Let's go home."He say as we go to the car.

Chris POV.

I'm glad Travis is being put away so now Jana can stop having nightmares and stuff. So we made it home and was just laying down and talking until my phone ranged.

"Hello?"I ask.

"Hi Mr.Brown I just got a call from the congress and you have an emergency meeting in L.A."My assistant say as I groan.

"Get the private jet ready I'm on my way."I say.

"Ok sir."She say as I hang and sigh.

"What's wrong?"Jana ask as she sit up.

"I have to fly out of town for a meeting."I say as I sit up and grab my luggage.

"Ughh nooo."She say as she sits on her knees.

I laugh.

"Its only for two days."I say as I cuff her face.

"That's two long." She pouts.

I smile and kiss her passionately. She gone squeeze my booty.

"Bruh."I say as I pull back.

She laughs.

"That's a no no."I say as I pop her hand and peck her lips.

"Mhm."She say as she helps me pack.

"Ight that's all the bags I will see you in two days I love you and I will call you when I land ok."I say as she nods and kiss my lips repeatedly.

I chuckle and get in my car.

Travis POV.

I watched as he drove away they thought they could lock me up so easy nah I was more cleaver then they thought. Yeah I broke out I made the police crash into a tree on the way to the prison. I said I was gone finish my plan one way or another.

I called my private doctor.

"Hello?"He say in a sleepy voice.

"Meet me at the place we talked about asap."I say as I hang up and get out the car.

Jana POV.

Ugh man I'm bored my baby should be on his flight by now.

Knock knock knock.

I get up and go to the door.

"Who is it?"I ask as I grab my robe because I only had on a shirt.

Knock knock knock.

I open the door and there stood Travis.

I tried to run.

"SOMEBODY HEL-"I was cut off by a punch in the face.

"Uh uh sh we don't the neighbors to awake do we?"Travis say as he grabs me by the neck and drag me upstairs.

"TRAVIS PLEASE STOP!"I scream as he takes out a cloth and put it over my mouth. I started breathing heavy and soon was knocked out.

Travis POV.

I knocked her out with some chlorophyll. She immediately feel asleep I threw her over my shoulder and layer her on the bed I tied her arms and legs to the bed. I grabbed some scissors and cut that lil shirt she had on. I cut her bra and her panties off.

"YO YO TRAVIS WHERE YA AT?"Maurice yells.

"Upstairs."I say as he comes up stairs.

"Damn she is beautiful."He say as he stares Jana body.

"Anyway just do what we plan I will be downstairs ight."I say as he nods.

1 hour later.

"Ight bruh its all done."Maurice say as he comes downstairs.

"Ight let's go before she wakes up."I say as we leave.

I smirk to myself.

Chris POV.

I landed like 10 minutes ago and was ready to talk to my baby. So I called her but that shit went straight to voicemail awwww hell nah something wasn't right.

"Today on Fox 2 news we have a Travis labranch convict that has escaped out of prison if you have seen this man please call 911 immediately."

My head immediately snapped towards the TV this nigga out and my baby at home by herself OH FUCK NO!

Awwww shit yeah I updated it was gone be longer then this but wattpad deleted my chapter.