Chapter 10

Jana POV.

They making me put a bullet proof vest on and a wire this shit does not happen in the movies.

"Ight so Jana when you walk up don't show no difference just be yourself all we need is you to make him confess to what he has done."The officer say.

I sigh and gulp,I ain't gone lie I was kinda scared.

"Uh ok."I say as I step out of the car.

"Be careful."Chris say as I nod.

"I will love you."I say.

"I love you to."He say as I head to my car.

Travis POV.

"Hi."Jana say as she walks up and smiles.

"Hey Wassop."I say as I sit down.

"Uh I just wanted to apologize for the incident that happen a couple days ago."She say.

"Yeah me to I was just mad and angry."I say.

"You done things like this before?"She ask. Why would she ask something like that I stood up and began looking at my surroundings.

"Uh you ok?"She ask.

"I'm good just strange how you just gone ask that question."I say as she starts to sweat.

"I guess."She say.

"Can I have a hug?"I ask.

"Uh why?"She ask.

"You got something hiding?"I ask.

"uh nope."She say as she walks closer to me.

"Good."I say as I give her a hug I knew she was up to something I felt the wire. I smirked to myself as I pulled back. Imma give the police what they want.

"I Travis Labranch committed multiple crimes of identity theft, robbery and assault."I say aloud.

"What?"Jana ask.

"There's your confession."I say as I rip her shirt revealing the vest and the wire.

She gasp.

"Imma see you real soon."I say as I got on my knees and put my hands behind my back getting prepared to get arrested.

Jana POV.

I watched as the cops put Travis in the back of the car. He looked at me and smirked I hated him.

"Hey its all over now."Chris say as he wraps his arm around me.

"Yeah."I say as I fake smile. I know Travis didn't just give up that easy.

"Come on let's go home."He say as he opens the car door for me.

"Thanks."I get inside as he close the door and run to the drivers side and began driving.

Something ain't right and I know I will be seeing Travis soon.

I updated today.