Chapter 28

Jana POV

I'm so happy that Chris proposed to me the ring is huge and it is beautiful oh my gosh. Anyway Today is the day my friends leave.

"I'm going to miss you Kay twice."I hug Akala as she laughs.

"I will be back in a couple weeks child calm ya nerves."She hugs back.

I laugh.

"Ok ok."I walk over to my dad and give him a big hug.

"I'm coming right back baby."He hugs back.

"I know its just- Ahhhh shit bitch mothfucka."I get a sharp pain in my side.

"Baby what's wrong?"Chris ask.

"I don't know I just got a sharp pain- AHHHH FUCK SON OF A BITCH NIGGA!"I feel wetness coming down my legs.

"AWWW SHIT ITS TIME!"Chris yells.

"No shit."I get another contraction.

"AHHHHHH FUCK FUCK FUCK!"I scream.

"We have to get her out of her."Akala say.

"What about you guys flight?"Chris ask.

"Fuck that flight nigga let's go."August say as they help me back to the car.

"AHHHHH SHIT."I yell as Chris head to the hospital.

"Shhh baby we almost there."Chris say as I look at him like he crazy.

"Did you have to carry her for 9 months with your feet swollen you constantly have to piss and have weird cravings? SO DON'T FUCKING TELL ME TO SH!"I yell.

"SNAPPED ON YO ASS!"August laughs.

Akala smacks the back of his head.

"Shut up."She says.

"Ok we here."Chris say as he gets out and runs to my side.

"AHHH!"I yell.

Chris picks me up bridal style and takes me inside the hospital.

"EXCUSE ME MY FIANCE IS IN LABOR WE NEED SOME ASSISTANCE!"Chris yells as doctors and nurses run towards us and immediately sit me in a wheel chair.

"How far along are the contractions?"A nurse ask me.

"Oh I don't know let me stick my head in my vagina and see I DONT FUCKING KNOW JUST GET HER OUT OF ME!"I yell as August and Akala laugh.

My dad gives them a glare and they stop laughing.

"Nurse excort her to room 313."The doctor say as the nurse wheel me to the room.

Akala,August,and my dad tries to follow.

"One at a time."A nurse say as they nod and go to the waiting room.

"Ok sit her in the bed."The nurse instructs people as they pick me up and lay me on my back.

"Ok Jana these are just plugs that's going to tell your heart rate and every thing ok."The nurse say as I nod.