Forgiveness??

Roman's POV

I walk down to the hallway and check into a different hotel room. I go into the room and sit on the bed.

Seth betrayed my trust. He told me he was raped, do I believe him? Maybe I should, I mean I saw all the scars and he winced in pain when I touched them. I should probably watch the entire tape.

I ask Dean to send me the link and he did. I search it and watch the whole video this time. Throughout, I noticed Sethie crying. His hands were also tied down.

Seth wasn't lying! I need to get back to him. I made such a stupid mistake walking out. I get off the bed and sigh. I walked over to the Shield hotel room and knock on the door.

"Come in" Dean yells.

I opened the door and hear the shower running. I walk over to Seth and I's bedroom and I lean against the door. I hear sobbing coming from behind the door and I feel so guilty.

I open the door and see Seth about to cut himself. I dash over to him and pull the blade out of his hand.

"R-Rome, I-I'm sorry." he says.

I kiss his head gently and pull him into my arms.

"Sethie, I'm so sorry I didn't believe you." I say.

"I love you." he says and I pull him into a kiss.

He kisses me back gently and I smile.

"I love you too." I say as I pull away.

"Wanna go out?" I ask and he nods.

"Where to?" I ask and he looks at me.

"I guess we could go out to a beach or something. " he says and I nod.

"Okay baby, the beach it is." I say and he smiles.

I kiss the top of his head and lay down on the bed with him. He cuddles closer to me and I smile. We fall asleep in each other's arms.

Seth's POV
I slowly open my eyes and cover my mouth, in shock by what I saw happening. Dean was on top of Roman and they were making out. I close my eyes tightly and hold back the tears, that were about to run down my cheeks.

He's cheating on me with our best friend, on the same bed I'm lying on. He's so bold about his choice, which makes me even more sad. I open my eyes again and see Roman pretending to be asleep. 

I sigh and get off the bed.  I watch him fake sleep, before walking out of the room and into the kitchen. I see Dean making himself coffee with this huge grin on his face.

"Why so happy Deanie,  found the lucky lady or guy??"  I ask and he shook his head.

"I'm gay Seth,  I like only guys, always remember that"  he expresses and I nod fearfully.

"Any guy interests you lately?? I quickly ask and he nods. 

He walked closer to me and smirked as he checks me out.

" Roman interests me and you baby boy " he says and I back away scared.

" No need to be frightened Sethie,  I don't bite." he says smirking. 

He grabs me and wraps his arms around my waist.  He then forces his lips on to mine and I feel fireworks, that weren't there the first time we kissed.  I kiss back and he smiles.  I pulled away and smile.

"See did that hurt?"  He asks and I shake my head.

"N-no." I stutter.

Roman walks into the kitchen and wraps his arms around my waist from behind.  He kisses me on the cheek gently and I blush.

"Hi Rome." I say and he smiles.

He turns me around and places a gentle kiss on my lips. I kiss back and wrap my arms around his neck.  Dean clears his throat behind us, causing the both of us to pull away.

"Can I talk to you Sethie?"  Roman asks and I nod. 

He pulls me into our bedroom and sits me down on the bed.

"I'm sorry baby boy,  I-I cheated on you with Dean"  he says and looks away from me.

"It's okay, baby,  it was good that you told me.  Will you ever do it again?"  I ask.

"No, Sethie, I won't baby boy."  he says and I nodded. 

"Let's just lay in bed and cuddle we could go to the beach tomorrow." I say and he nods.  We lay down in bed and cuddled for the rest of the day.