Guilt never felt so good

Seth's POV

I sit down on my bed, crying my eyes out that I lost Roman. Why did I moan Dean's name?? I feel so awful about hurting him but he moved on! My heart hurts so bad. I feel like a part of me is missing. How could they betray me like this. I feel so unwanted!!

I hear the doorbell ring and I get off the bed and answer the door. When I open the door, there stands Randy Orton.

"Hey Randy." I say and he smiled.

"Can I come in?" He asks and I nod.

I move out of the way and let him in.

"Why do you look so sad?" He asks and I sigh.

"Rome and I broke up." I state and feel tears pricking at my eyes.

"How did that happen? Y'all had a perfect relationship going!" He asks.

"Well I moaned Dean's name, while Rome and I were getting our freak on!" I say and he chuckles.

"Wow! So did you and Deanie have something going on behind Rome's back." He asks and I shrug my shoulders.

"Kind of." I say and he looks at me with lustful eyes.

"W-why are you looking at me like that?" I ask and tried to remove myself from his hold, but his grip was too tight.

"LET ME GO RANDY" I yell and he smirks, watching me struggle.

He pushes me towards the couch and lays me down.

"What the fuck are you trying to do to me?" I scream and he looks at me hungrily.

"You already know!" He says and tears rolled down my cheeks, as I try kicking at him.

He pulls off my clothes and his.

"Randy, Please, don't do this!" I say and he ignores my request, covering my mouth.

He pushes himself into me and I yell out in pain making Randy chuckle. He roughly pulls out of me and pushes back in rougher, making me scream in agony at the pain I was feeling in my abdomen. He repeats that same action over and over again. He groans loudly as he takes a few lazy thrusts before pulling out of me. He put on his clothes and scans my body. He smiles, feeling proud of what he did.

........................................................................................................................................................

I wipe away my tears slowly, as Randy walks out of the room with a satisfied look. I go into my bathroom and take a look at my naked body in the mirror. I trace my hand gently over the scars and bruises Randy left on my stomach and legs. I take a slow, refreshing shower to feel like a person again but that did not help.

I decide to go to a bar, to get my head off what happened yesterday and today. I take my car keys off the coffee table and walk to the elevator. As I was walking down the hallway, I see Dean and Roman holding hands and I feel jealous. Dean smiles at me while Roman just looks away. I plaster a fake smile on my face and look at Dean. I enter the elevator and they follow right behind me.

"How's it going guys?" I ask and Dean looks at Roman then at me.

"We're doing great, Sethie, you?" He asks and I smirk.

"I'm doing good, going to meet my new bae right now." I lie, trying to get Roman jealous.

"That's great" Roman says, smiling at me then at Dean.

This Elevator ride is longer than ever. The Elevator finally stops and we all quickly get off and go our separate ways. I walk over to my car and look at my reflection in the rare-view mirror. I get into the driver's seat and pull out of the driveway.

I drive around town looking for a good bar and fifteen minutes later I find one. I pull into the driveway and got out of my car, locking it then walking over to the entrance of the bar. When I enter the bar, I see the most beautiful girl sitting alone in a booth. I walk over to where she is and sit on the seat opposite of her.

"Oh My Gosh, Y-You're Seth freaking Rollins" she says giggling and I nod.

"Yes, I am and you're the most beautiful girl in the world." I say and she blushes.

"I'm Paris, I-It is such a great honor to meet you!!" She says smiling.

"Nice to meet you too Paris, Can I buy you drinks?" I ask and she shakes he head.

"No need Seth." She says and I chuckle.

"Then I will" I say and she smiles.

"Ok Seth" she says and I smile.

"Call me Sethie" I say and she blushes.

"Isn't that Roman and Dean's nickname for you?" She asks and I nod.

"Yes it is but now its yours too." I say and she blushes.

I get off my seat and offer her my hand, which she gladly accepted. We walk over to the bar counter and order three rounds of beers. In less than hours, we were out of this works drunk.

"Sethie, I'd really like to know how your dick would feel inside of me." Paris yells and I smirk.

"How about I show you?" I ask and she smirks.

"Let's go now!" she yells and I nod.

We walk over to my car and we pull out of the parking lot. Good thing she drives well, when she's drunk or else we would have been dead. We pull into the parking lot at my hotel and get out.

"Sethie, hurry take care of my problem downstairs!!" She whispers in my ears and I nodded.

We enter the elevator hand in hand. When the door closes, I push her on the wall and join my lips with hers. She licks my lip, asking for entrance, which I allow. We make out for ten minutes, before the door opens. We pull away and run to my hotel room. We open the door and file inside.

Paris wastes no time getting naked. She removes all her clothes and then starts undressing me. She kneels down and pulls down my pants with her mouth. By now, I was semi- hard. She stands up and allows me to take a careful look at her amazing body. I pus her on the couch and kiss her plump pink lips.

"I love the taste of your lips babe." I say and she blushes.

"I do too." she says.

She traces her hands along my abs. She pushes me on the couch and removes my boxers. She doesn't make me prep her, she just sinks down on my member. She waits a little while to adjust to my size and then she starts bouncing on my member. I moan loudly as she bounces her little self up and down on my member.

"Fuck baby." She moans, sending shivers down my spine.

I flip her over and lay her down on her back on the couch. I thrust gently in and out of her. She's moans loudly and I'm sure the entire hotel hears that.

"Harder, faster!" she yells and I obey her command.

"Sethie, I'm gonna cum!" she yells.

"Then do it!" I bend over and whisper in her ear.

She comes all over my member, I thrust faster until I reach my climax.

"That was great." she says as I pull out of her.

"It wa......" I say, before passing out.

Guilt never felt so fucking good to Seth.......All the guilt washed away when Paris walked in but Seth's gay

Is he just using Paris......

I'm sorry guys for the delay in update and I'll be starting chapter 8 right away so I can make up for making y'all wait so long.....

Love you guys.....

Nessa out✌✌