Yearning

Dean's POV

"Roman, wake up." I say.

"Baby, what's wrong?" He asks and I point to my pants.

"I'm horny." I say.

"I can see that. Do you want me to fuck you back to sleep?" He asks seductively.

I bite my lips and nod my head vigorously. I whimper, as he rubs my groin through my underwear.

"Did you have a dream about me baby?" He asks and I nod.

He pulls his hand away abruptly and I pout my lips sadly.

"Use your words, prince." He demands.

"Yes, daddy." I say.

He groans and flips me onto my hands and knees. He removes my pants roughly, drawing a loud moan from me as the cold air hits my privates. I feel his rough hands caressing my butt cheeks and I moan loudly.

"Do you deserve my cock, baby?" He asks.

"You should beg me for it." He says, turning my head to watch him stroke his hard length.

"Please give me your dick, Romie. Please. I'm really horny." I plead, panting as the desire between my legs grows.

"Of course I will give it to you, baby. Ass up in the air for daddy." He says.

He pushes his length into me in one swift motion and my legs weaken instantly. He wraps his arms around my waist to keep me steady, as he thrusts into me gently.

"Fuck, Rome." I say.

"What do you want, prince?" He asks.

"Harder, please." I say.

He speeds up his thrust and holds onto the headboard, pounding me roughly. I grab my dick and start pumping myself, matching Roman's rhythm.

"Moan my name, baby." He says.

"Roman." I moan. "Fuck, fuck, fuck, Roman, I'm close."

"Cum for me, baby." He says.

"I'm cumming." I say, spilling all over the bed.

Roman continues thrusting, until his warm seed fills my tiny asshole. He pulls out and lays next to me, panting heavily.

"How was that?" He asks, caressing my back gently.

"That was amazing." I say, yawning.

"Back to sleep, huh?" He asks and I nod.

"Yes." I say, snuggling closer to him, unbothered by our sticky sperm on the sheets.

"Goodnight, baby." He says.

*****

"Seth." I moan, thrusting into him.

"Yes, Deanie." He says.

"Are you close?" I ask, increasing my speed.

"Yes, so close, keep going." He says.

"Are you guys having fun without me?" Roman asks, walking into the room.

"Join us, daddy." I say.

He begins taking off his clothes but it suddenly stops and I jolt up from my pillow.

*****

"What the fuck." I whisper to myself.

I tap Roman's shoulder to check if he was asleep. Hopefully, I didn't moan Seth's name loudly. What the fuck does that dream mean?

I get off the bed and run the bath. Probably a nice warm bath, will help distract my mind because I can't stop thinking about pounding Seth.