Space

Seth's POV

"Hey, Seth, I brought you food." Roman says.

"Thanks. Roman, I'm sorry about earlier." I say, my chest feeling lighter immediately.

"It's nothing, Seth. I'm sorry that I put you through all that pain." He says.

"It made me stronger." I say.

"Here, drink." He says, sitting me up against the wall and turning to gather the meal.

I groan in pain, as my ribs throb unbearably. Roman places the food down and rushes to my side, placing his hand gently on my lower back.

"Fuck, did I hurt you?" He asks, and I shake my head.

"Not you, just my ribs." I force out, gritting my teeth in pain.

"Should I lay you back down?" He asks, and I shake my head.

I shift my body, until I'm comfortable and smile at him.

"All good." I say, and he breathes a sigh of relief.

"Okay, good, I was worried." He says.

"Feed me now, Rome." I say, as my stomach grumbles and he nods.

He spoon-feeds me, while talking to me to distract my mind from any pain. When he's done, he sits next to the bed and watches me closely.

"You like what you see?" I ask, winking, and he shakes his head.

"Sethie, stop trying to tempt me." He says.

"No, I wasn't trying to do anything like that, I'm sorry if you to got that impression." I say.

"Give me a minute, okay?" He says, leaving the room with the empty dishes.

Roman's POV

I place the dishes in the sink, and wash them, before sinking to the ground. Last night I had a wet dream about Seth. My mind should be focusing on my missing boyfriend, but it isn't.

I grab my phone from the counter, and ring his number multiple times, but it doesn't ring. I really hope Dean comes home soon and I can hold him in my arms again.

I allow tears to fall from my eyes, and wrap my arms around my knees, rocking back and forth. I need to fight the urge to kiss Seth or do anything to him. I promised Dean I wouldn't cheat on him, like I did Seth and I intend to keep that promise.

"Roman." Seth shouts, and I rush off the ground and wipe my tears away roughly.

"I'm coming." I say, trying hard to not make my voice crack.

"Yes, Sethie?" I ask, reaching the room.

"My phone's ringing non stop, can you check it out?" He asks, and I nod.

I pull his phone out and read the ID. It says 'baby girl', that must be Paris. I exit the room to take the call.

****
"Hello." I say.

"Who is this? I want to speak to Seth." Paris says.

"Seth doesn't want to speak to you, whore." I say.

"What?" She asks.

"It's Roman, I'll take the message." I say.

"Tell him I'm pregnant, but he will never meet the baby, because I don't want him anymore." She says.

"You can't do that to him. Why would you?" I ask.