26). Xo

#XoSauce

*Open up ya mind, you can find the love.*

I walk up to him, "Abel, what are you doing here?"

"I came to work things out, but you weren't here. So I just waited."

I begin to speak but Lucas comes out the car holding something in his hand, "You left your phone."

"Oh, thank you," I take my phone and put it in my pocket.

"You were with him, this whole time?"

"I was." I walk up to the door and open it, "Thanks for today Lucas, I'll text you later."

"No she won't." Abel grumbles.

"Alright bye fireball. And um, bye Abel." Lucas gets in his car and drives away.

"C'mon Abel." He gets up and we walk to my room.

"So, you're mad at me for doing something that you told me to do. But you're out going on dates with him."

"Okay first of all, I didn't tell you to kiss Luciana the way you did. You could've handled that differently several ways. And we just went to get something to eat, not a big deal." I sit on my bed while Abel sits in my desk chair.

"Oh, so it's not a big deal that you went out to eat with another guy that you just met?"

"No, it's not. We're just friends." I roll my eyes.

"You know he likes you."

"As a friend, yes."

"Stop, being so oblivious." He huffs.

"Stop, trying to make me the bad guy. This isn't about me, it's about you. So don't try to make it seem that we are arguing because of me, cause we aren't."

"Why are we even arguing in the first place. I thought we already established that I didn't do anything wrong."

"All reasons why we are arguing. You think that you did nothing wrong, when you did."

"I just kissed her," Abel yells, my eyes widen and I look away from him. "You knew that this would happen, when you told me that I had to act like I like her. So again I don't know why you're mad."

"Maybe because, I feel like you aren't acting. Maybe I feel you already like her." I cross my arms over my chest.

"Well, you shouldn't."

"Well, I do." I mumble.

He says and walks over to sit next to me, "I told you already she doesn't compare to you." Abel grabs me by my waist and lifts me up onto his lap.

"That doesn't change how I feel. You, could just be telling me that." I frown.

"Well, you have to believe me. When that one month comes, I'm ending it and it'll go back to being just me and you. Okay baby." He nuzzles his face in my neck and leaves small kisses.

"I guess," I mumble.

Just because, I'm giving up on this conversation doesn't mean I'm still not mad. I am mad, but Abel is too stubborn and I don't want to argue with him anymore.

"Stop thinking about it."

"I can't help it, I'm still mad."

"I can change that." He whispers and crashes his lips onto mine.

As soon as his lips touch mine I forget about everything. I'm only focused on how soft and warm his lips are.

I wrap my arms around his neck, while his hands grip my waist. His tongue grazes over my bottom lip, parting my lips he slips his tongue into my mouth. Somehow I managed to turn my body around, so now my legs are on either side of his body, and we're facing each other.