46). Tell your friends

#TellYourFriendsBoutMenAbel

*we are not the same I am too reckless."

Abel's P.O.V

When, I wake up I feel that my nose has a slight burning sensation to it.

I hate that I can't feel my face (ahhhhh), after I do cocaine.

I look around my room and see the cocaine and the pills still in its position.

I can't believe, after a couple months of being drug free, weed not included, I went back to the bad habits.

Yeah, Bella did suggest it. But I'm not going to blame her, it's my own fault for giving in to the temptation.

I can't lie, doing cocaine and popping pills again did feel amazing. I felt like I could breathe without worrying or stressing over something.

I sigh, And stand up cleaning and putting everything away back in the drawer.

I stretch my body, and go to my bathroom to take a shower.

I just start randomly singing anything that comes to my mind.

"Knew, you were special from the moment I saw you." As soon as I say that Delani, pops into my mind.

A smile appears to my face, "Angel, oh, oh, oh, oh."

I should write her a song and sing it to her, I bet she would love it.

Also, I should call her, I haven't seen her in a couple of days.

I miss her face.

I turn off the water and get out wrapping a towel around my waist. I walk out into my room and grab boxers, a t-shirt and some gym shorts.

After I'm dressed I go back into the bathroom and grab the chain delani gave me and put it on. I have a weird obsession with wearing it everyday.

Walking out into the living room, I go to plug my phone into the the aux cord that's connected to my t.v. so I can listen to music while I cook up some breakfast.

When, I plug in my phone I hear light snoring.

Why is Bella sleeping on the couch?

I turn around and I'm surprised to see that it's Delani.

I smile, lightly at how adorable she looks and then frown.

What is she doing here?

Or better yet, when did she get here?

I'm praying that she got here sometime this morning.

I take a deep breath, there is no way that she got here last night. And saw me doing drugs or anything and fell asleep on the couch.

No way.

Even though that sounds like it could be right, I'm not believing it.

I run my hands over my face and go to the kitchen. I open the fridge and just stare at it.

I don't even have an appetite anymore.

I close the fridge shut and turn around, I'm met with Bella leaning against the counter with her arms crossing over her chest

"Um, hi?"

"How, do you feel?"

I shrug, "Do you know what time Delani got here?"

"Why, does everything always go back to her." She grumbles.

It rose an eyebrow, "What do you mean?"