Chapter 1

(I suggest reading book #1 first (; )

I DO NOT OWN TEEN WOLF. Only Melanie and her plot lines.

(unedited rip)

______________________________________________
________________
____________
________
____
_

A few months ago, I would have hysterically laughed in your face if someone would have claimed that my bestfriend was in the hospital, I was finally in a relationship with Stiles Stilinski, a blood thirsty alpha werewolf had taken a chunk out of my side, and an endless amount of issues had drenched my once peaceful life.

Now, I wasn't one to complain, nor make a huge deal out of something, but at the moment, my life sucked so much, yet at the same time, I've never been happier. I mean, of course there's an immense possibility that I'm a supernatural being, but I was in a relationship with someone in whom I was absolutely head over heels for. So, if you look at everything from that particular prospective, I wouldn't change a thing.

Besides, the problems merely proceeded to pile up upon one another, and I realized there really wasn't anything I could do about it, nor alter. I just basically had to sit back and watch everything unravel.

The thing that worried me most about myself, was that my wound didn't heal anything like Scott's. Yet, it didn't seem to heal like Lydia's either. It had healed a bit faster than Lydia's bite, but incredibly slower than Scott's. In whom's had vanished within the span of a short day.

I was confused to say the least. But, unfortunately there wasn't much I could do. Like I stated before, I just had to sit back and watch everything fall into place. That is, if it ever would.

The hospital had become somewhat of  a second home. For, Lydia being one of my greatest friends, I visited her often. Her consciousness regaining caused Allison and I to stay after school for hours, giving her at least someone to speak with. Lydia was also now allowed to take showers, much to her pleasing. For, the strawberry blonde despised the feeling of filth.

But, on the plus side, Melanie Mitchell was no longer single. Stiles Stilinski and I are now in the process of finally dating. And all that I have to say about our relationship, is that I've never felt more comfortable and/or trusting of someone before. And it's absolutely wonderful.

As of right now, I'm currently sitting in the hospital waiting room. Stiles slumped next to me with his head on my shoulder, sleeping soundly.

At the moment, Lydia was scheduled to be in the shower. That being the reason as to why I wasn't accompanied by her at the moment. But, shortly, I would be. It was then when we could proceed our conversation about the outrageous prices of clothing and makeup. Stiles obviously wasn't too thrilled about that particular conversation, yet attempted to seem enthused regardless.

I was typing away on my phone, texting Allison about how utterly stupid our English teacher was for making us read twenty six textbook pages within the span of only a single day.

I glanced up from my device momentarily, taking notice of Mrs. McCall casually strolling by. I decided to be somewhat social and offer her a slight wave.

"Hey Mrs. McCall." I attempted to whisper, not wanting to wake the knocked out boy beside me.

She turned to me and grinned, "Hi Melanie, been here all week?"