Chapter 37

I DO NOT OWN TEEN WOLF. Only Melanie and her plot lines.
______________________________________________
________________
____________
________
____
_

I stared hesitantly at Jackson, who was hopefully unconscious sitting awkwardly in a chair, his head tilted to the right and eyes glued shut.

"He's like...alive, right?" I questioned, turning my head to a shrugging Isaac.

"I don't know, let's find out."

The werewolf extended his claws, raising his hand looking as if he was about to rip Jackson into shreds. But, just as he went to strike, Jackson's arm shot up, latching onto Isaac's wrist and twisting it immensely. Easily breaking any normal persons arm.

Isaac let out a shriek of pain as he yanked his arm away and clutched it in his hand. Obviously not expecting anything like that to happen.

"Okay, no one does anything like that again?" Stiles smiled sarcastically, clapping his hands together.

Erica nodded erratically, started as to what she had just seen. And I'm pretty sure the majority of us mocked that feeling.

"I thought the ketamine was suppose to knock him out?" Isaac grunted, still cradling his arm.

"Well apparently this is the best it's gonna get." Stiles stated. "I just hope whoever's controlling him decided to show up tonight."

Alarmingly, Jackson's head shot up, his eyes gruesomely rolling towards the back of his skull. Causing us to all whip our heads around and brace ourselves.

"I'm here." Jackson spoke, but not in his average douchey voice. "I'm right here with you."

I rose an eye brow, stepping closer to the lacrosse player that kills in his free time. Stiles' hand quickly landed on my shoulder, but I soon brushed it off, flashing him a reassuring small smile.

"Us." He grunted, "We're all here."

"You're the one controlling Jackson." I muttered, narrowing my eyes, "And the one killing people."

"We're the ones killing murderers. Everyone who was killed deserved it."

"You killed a pregnant girl. An unborn baby. That's an innocent life." I snapped.

"Any rule can break if enough pressure is applied." He told me blankly.

"So everyone you killed were murderers?" Stiles questioned, cocking an eyebrow.

"All. Each. Every. One."

"But who did they murder?" I questioned.

"Me. They murdered me. That's why your death will be deserved."

I rose an eyebrow, my death? What is he talking about? I didn't have time to ask, for his eyes turned orange and scales emerged from his skin. Stiles instantly yanked me back into his chest, not liking this current moment.

"Ketamine! He needs more ketamine!"

"We're all out!" Isaac yelled back, flashing us the empty bottle for proof. Well, we were not very well prepared for this.