Chapter 31

I DO NOT OWN TEEN WOLF. Only Melanie and her plot lines.
______________________________________________
________________
____________
________
____
_

I sat in detention, rolling my eyes for about the thousandth time today. I absolutely did not want to be here. I could be doing something so much better with my life at the moment, one thing being sleeping.

"If I had a pencil, I'd stab myself with it so I could have an excuse to leave." I groaned, resting my head in the palm of my hand.

Stiles mocked me, shaking his head, "All of us could be exploding, like blood spewing out of us and everything, and Harris still wouldn't let us leave."

My eyes trailed over to Jackson, who was trailing into the library lazily. A permanent scowl plastered across his face.

"Yeah, except if you're Jackson. Even the teachers suck up to him."

As if the douche heard me, his head whipped around to where Scott, Stiles and I were placed. A dramatic sigh escaping his lips.

"I can't be in detention." Jackson looked over at a quizzed Mr. Harris, "I have a restraining order against these tools."

Mr. Harris sighed, "All of these tools?"

"No, just us two tools." Stiles mumbled, lifting his head from his palm.

"Fine. You two, over there."

I sure as crap wasn't going to stay and hang out with Erica, who had just plopped down across from me with a smirk on her face. So, I grabbed my bag and started following the werewolf and my boyfriend.

"Whoa whoa, Mitchell." Harris stopped me, an evil glare stuck on his face. "Are you apart of the restraining order?"

I opened my mouth to answer, but the man eating lizard beat me to it.

"No, no she isn't."

I threw my head back and groaned, silently praying that I didn't have to have a lovely conversation with Erica.

"Well then, Melanie you remain seated."

I reluctantly plopped back down in my former seat, watching as Erica laughed bitterly. People just enjoyed making my life miserable I guess.

"Well, well. Melanie, how are y–"

"Hey, yeah. Erica. I'd love to sit and chat, but we're in a library and I'd like to respect the policy and, you know. Shut up." I remarked, watching her face twist with anger.

"Really? You wouldn't like to know what your boyfriend and I were talking about earlier?" She grinned madly, inspecting her nails.

I just simply rolled my eyes, not wanting to hear one of her unbelievable lies, "I'm really not up to hear a story about how much you were desperately in love with Stiles."

"Oh sweetie, I think you have it the other way around."

"Erica I–"

"I kissed him, Melanie. And there's really nothing you can do about it, being that you turn into a dog by touching a magical pin." She chuckled darkly, mindlessly tapping her long fingernails against the wooden desk. "Where as I, could easily rip you into shreds."