Chapter 27

I DO NOT OWN TEEN WOLF. Only Melanie and her plot lines.
______________________________________________
________________
____________
________
____
_

Right when the three of us step foot in the jungle, I realized I didn't really fit in here. Mainly because there was not one female, probably because no one here was attracted to my gender. Which made sense, being that it was in fact a gay night club.

Strobe lights flickered and a disco ball hung above the dancing men, setting the mood for the drunk males.

Scott furrowed his eye brows, quickly scooping out the scene. I mean, I'm not criticizing the werewolf, but he was a bit slow on most things. Right when you step foot in the club, it should dawn on you that everyone in here is a male. But, as for Scott. It took him some time.

"Dude, everyone in here's a dude." He spoke, slowly figuring out what type of bar this was. "I think we're in a gay club."

"Wow, nothing gets past those keen werewolf senses huh Scott?" Spoke sarcastically spoke, causing me to turn my head and look his way.

As I did so, I clamped a hand over my mouth to muffle the loud laughs erupting from my lips.

There was the pale boy. Surrounded by multiple–drag queens– who were enjoying themselves touching and somewhat seducing Stiles.

He looked mortified to say the least. He was sucking his top teeth in frustration and annoyance, watching as Scott and I laughed uncontrollably.

"Just help me!" He demanded, attempting to get himself loose from their strong grip.

I had to take a few deep breaths before I could converse properly. I eventually had gotten ahold of myself as I bit my lip to hold back my chuckles.

"Sorry, but unfortunately this one's mine." I stifled a laugh, grabbing Stiles' hand and lacing his fingers with mine, pulling him away from the drag queens in the process. "Good luck on finding one though."

"Uh- Well I guess there's tons of other fish in the sea. Let's go ladies." One of them said, in a surprisingly high voice.

They all spotted their next target, quickly scurrying away from the three of us.

We then found ourselves at the bar, myself not really in the mood for getting intoxicated as Stiles attempted to get an alcoholic beverage.

Well, he was denied. But, he did find himself sipping away on some coke. I guess that was something.

"Oh shut up."

"I didn't say anything?"

"Yeah, well you're face did."

I turned my head to the two bickering boys, raising my eye brow as well. "What's wrong with you two."

Scott laughed, rolling his eyes and taking a sip from his cup, "Stiles is just upset because someone paid for my drink."

"So gay guys are attracted to him? And not me?" Stiles pouted, crossing his arms and glaring at the werewolf.

"Hey, you just got attacked by drag queens. I'd say they were pretty attracted to you?"

His face perked up, a smile growing on his face as he fist pumped the air, "So I am attractive to gay guys."

"Yeah, yeah, Don't get too excited–wait guys." I cut myself off as I got a glimpse of the familiar lacrosse player, "I think I found Danny?"

"And I found Jackson." Scott mumbled, Stiles and I following his gaze, which was the ceiling, and spotted he familiar reptilian tale swinging tauntingly near the disco ball.

"Get Danny." Scott stated slowly, glaring at the crowed of thrashing bodies.

"And what are you going to do?"

Scott quickly extended his glass, a light growl escaping from his lips. I shrugged, glancing at Stiles momentarily.

"Works for me."

And suddenly, my boyfriend and I were off. Dodging the crowd of dancing men and coughing erratically due to the immense smoke. Who on earth thought smoke would be a good idea? I was practically suffocating.

Stiles and I continued to shout Danny's name and pry ourselves through the sweaty people, causing me to cringe and regret every step.

Stiles was clutching onto me for dear life, careful not to loose me in the crowd of swarming people.

Yet, my grip must have not been tight enough. For our hands were pried loose, sending me straight towards the un-carpeted floor.

"Melanie?" I heard Stiles voice boom, quickly making his way opposite from our destination.

I was about to reply, until a body limply fell in front of me. I sighed as I knelt down on my knees, noticing the boy quickly. It was Danny, and he had been paralyzed.

•~•~•

I was finally able to exit that stuffy and intoxicated place, Stiles and Scott disappearing right after we all left the building.

Numerous guys were paralyzed, making it clear why the Paramedics and EMT's were swarming the building.

Several people were being wheeled out of the jungle, almost all of them mumbling confusing words as to why they were paralyzed from the neck down.

I wish that I could explain to them that they would be fine in a few hours and that there was no need to panic if they happened to see some giant lizard. But, that certainly wasn't the case. For they would find out sooner or later that they would be fine when the feeling in their body was regained.

I glanced around in hopes of finding Scott and my boyfriend, and I surprisingly succeeded. Smiling, I quickly rushed over to the conversing boys.

I instantly hopped in the jeep, watching as Stiles sighed in relief and Scott smiled nervously.

"Hey, at least no one die–what on earth."

I was met face to face with an unconscious Jackson. Only a small towel covering up his personal parts. But, thankfully not a giant reptile.

I quickly turned my head the other way, squeezing my eyes shut and grimacing as to what I had just seen. I slowly peeled my eyes open, watching the boys nervous expressions.

"Anyone care to explain to me why Jackson is naked in the back of your jeep?"
_________________
Update?