Chapter 40

(Long chapter)
I DO NOT OWN TEEN WOLF. Only Melanie and her plot lines.
______________________________________________
________________
____________
________
____
_

I was roughly shoved into the room I was previously in, the barrel of the gun still connected with my spine. Tears were welling up in my eyes, yet I refused to let them fall.

Stiles, Scott, and Mr. Stilinski all whipped their heads around once they heard the unsettling clicking of my high heels against the tiled floor. I was still attired in the floral dress for Lydia's party, and I was extremely uncomfortable. But, that was the least of my worries.

"Melanie." Stiles whispered hesitantly, dropping everything he was doing and freezing in place.

"It's okay." My voice cracked pitifully, feeling the gun pressing further into my back. "I'm okay."

"Actually, in a few minutes, you won't be." Matt threatened, continuing to laugh darkly.

"Matt? It's Matt, right?" Mr. Stilinski questioned, his eyes not leaving mine. Matt nodded suspiciously, not removing the weapon from my backside, "Matt, whatever's going on, I can guarantee there is a solution not involving a gun."

"You know, it's funny you say that because I don't think you're aware of how right you are?" Matt smirked psychotically, somehow pressing the gun even further into my skin, causing me to squint my eyes out of pain. If I survived this, there would definitely be multiple bruises afterwards.

"I know you don't want to hurt people."

"Actually, I want to hurt a lot of people." Matt chuckled, "You three weren't originally on my list, unlike Melanie over here, but I could easily be persuaded. One way trying to dial someone on you're cell phone like McCall is doing."

You could faintly here shuffling fabric as Scott attempted to unnoticeably call for help. Quite ironic that we were at a police station.

"Yeah, that could easily get someone hurt, Everyone." He rose his voice, anger vivid in every word as he screamed, "Now!"

Mr. Stilinski glanced at me, and then the two boys. Licking his lips hesitantly as he murmured two soft words, "come on."

•~•~•

I watched sadly as Stiles reluctantly handcuffed his father to the bench in the holding room. Matt had the gun pointed towards Mr. Stilisnki and his son, for he wanted the former sheriff out of the way for the time being.

"Tighter." Matt snapped, holding the gun further out in front of him as he threatened my boyfriend.

Mr. Stilinski looked solemly up to his son, "Do what he says, Stiles."

Stiles bit the inner part of his cheek as he shakily tightened the handcuffs around his fathers wrists. Obviously not too thrilled about this whole situation. But, I can assure you, none of us were. For I was struggling not to have a panic attack about the constant talk of my soon-to-be death.

Matt soon gave Stiles a rough shove to the shoulder, forcing us all to retreat back to the former sheriffs office. I was soon reunited with the cool barrel of the gun up against the back of my head. Causing me to fall behind Scott and Stiles' pace. The two boys noticed my disappearance, for they both whipped their heads around in sync.