Chapter 15

I DO NOT OWN TEEN WOLF. Only Melanie and her plot lines.
______________________________________________
________________
____________
________
____
_

I sat timidly on the right side of Allison's bed. The two of us glancing cautiously at the strawberry blonde. Whom was lounging upon a dark blue chair. Equipped with bright purple headphones, in which was blasting a popular tune, all while she held her cellphone upright. Numerous flashes emitting from the left side of the room, indicating that she was in fact photographing herself. And, repeatedly. 

We didn't exactly invite Lydia. She just, happened to show up. And, we couldn't exactly bid her farewell. For, not only would she be scorching mad, as well as declare our friendship over. But, the poor thing had just gotten dumped by her idiotic boyfriend, in whom she was head over heels for. I felt as if I would feel guilty for the rest of my high school carrier if I were to make her leave at a sensitive time like this. It's just- I hope she doesn't mind being the third wheel on Allison and I's supposed double date.

"What should we tell her?" Allison hesitantly whispered, pursing her lips.

"We can't tell her to leave," I exhaled, "so, I guess there will be five of us?"

"Well." Allison began, rolling her eyes, "If Jackson didn't call her dead weight and dump her, then we could have invited him."

"It's his own fault for being such a douchebag."

She nodded in agreement, yet proceeded to protest, "But, I wanted this to be a double date. Not a double date and Lydia."

I shrugged, my gaze briefly glancing over towards the petite teenage girl, "Well, it's worse telling her to leave, than to have her skating off to the side."

Allison nodded, "You're right. I guess lets just make the most of it."

"That's the spirit." I stated, grinning with enthusiasm.

Allison then stood up, her eyes scanning over her bland closet. Fairly similar to the one placed within my room, but obviously nothing similar to Lydia's. For, the strawberry blonde had a wardrobe filled with millions of designer pieces. It was quite Insane.

Speaking of Lydia, she was still snapping pictures upon pictures of herself on her turquoise cellphone. Me being curious as to what data plan she has. For it seems she has thousands of photos on her device. Whereas I am only capable of around 250. 

"Well." I sighed, standing up from the comfortable bed-side. "Let's get this thing over with."

"You don't like ice skating?" Allison cocked a brow, grabbing her phone and black car keys from her beige bedside table.

"Falling on a cold, wet, hard ground is not very appealing to me, no."

"Oh c'mon." Allison smirked maliciously, "Stiles won't let you fall."

I rolled my eyes, pursing my lips. "Yeah, I'd love to believe that. But, I think both of us will be collapsing on the ice."

•~•~•

I sat on the freezing cold metal bench, re-thinking half of my life choices. I frankly did not want to be here. Because, not only am I a terrible skater, but Scott was tumbling towards the ice right as he step foot on it. And if he was doing bad, I could only pray that I'd make it out alive.