Chapter 29

I DO NOT OWN TEEN WOLF. Only Melanie and her plot lines.
______________________________________________
________________
____________
________
____
_

Well, let's just say after Allison informed us about the police coming to find Jackson, we hopped in the van and floored it out of that place.

Allison and I wedged together in the passenger seat, the brunette constantly laughing about how freakishly small my feet were. My height being picked on once and awhile as well.

Once the vehicle stopped, the three of us instantly leaped out of the police van. As my feet connected with the muggy ground, I noticed the location we were placed.

The three of us were parked at the edge of cliff. Most likely a place where people wouldn't search, but we could only hope.

"If Jackson doesn't remember being the Kanima, then he definitely won't remember stealing Danny's tablet." Said Scott, who had appeared out of basically nowhere.

Yeah, apparently Danny was recovering some sort of a video for Jackson. And, when Scott found out he was yearning to go see it. But, unfortunately, someone had already broken into poor ol' Danny's car. And the tablet had disappeared.

Stiles groaned, rolling his eyes dramatically, "Why would he steal the thing if he doesn't even know what's on it?"

"Maybe somebody else took it?" Allison rose an eye brow, crossing her arms in the process.

"And maybe somebody else knows what he is..."

"Or somebody could be protecting him?" Scott questioned.

Allison shrugged at Scott, racing a hand through her hair. "Yeah, the bestiary says the Kanima seeks a friend right?"

"Alright, hold on. So somebody just watches Jackson make a video of himself turning into the Kanima, erases half of it so he wouldn't know? Who would do that?" Stiles dead panned, shaking his head immensely.

"Wait, when we were doing research late one night it said something about the kanima going after murderers...right?"

"Yeah." Allison nodded, "and maybe someone's just protecting it because he's doing good."

"But it can't be, it tried killing us, remember? I don't know about you, but I don't remember killing anyone lately." Stiles chuckled, sarcasm dripping with every word.

"I don't think it was trying to kill us..." Scott murmured to himself, turning his head towards Allison. "Remember at Isaac's? It just walked right by us."

Allison nodded, "Yeah, it just ran off."

"And, it didn't kill Stiles and I at the mechanic garage."

"But it almost killed you, Derek, and I at the pool." Stiles waved his hands in the air, obviously not really believing a word we were saying.

I sighed, trying to convince my boyfriend about our prediction, "It could have easily killed us if it wanted to."

"It was waiting for us to get out."

Scott glanced at us sceptically, his eyes narrowing with thought, "What if it was trying to keep you in?"

Stiles glanced at the three of us rapidly, "why do I feel so violated all of a sudden?"