Chapter 14

I DO NOT OWN TEEN WOLF. Only Melanie and her plot lines.
______________________________________________
________________
____________
________
____
_

I was casually strolling the vacant hallways of Beacon Hills High. My lips pursed in deep concentration, all while I attempted to find at least one of my fellow peers. But, unfortunately, there was no one to be seen. A soft sigh of frustration emerging from my frowning mouth, as I stopped walking all together.

Stiles stated that he would be in the hallway with Scott, waiting for me after class. It was odd he wasn't where he claimed. A petite line of worry drawn about my forehead.

Suddenly, I furrowed my eyebrows. A peculiar sound emitting from the gym beside me. Although the double doors remained closed, there was an obvious ruckus on the opposing side. Curiosity getting the best of me, my palm slamming against the door, swinging it agape.

Gasping in shock, Stiles and Scott were crouched on the ground before me. Erica convulsing erratically before them. Her thrashing and cries of desperation bouncing off the tall walls.

Pouncing into action, I scrambled over to the seizing girl. Lazily tossing my book bag to the side as my breathing became slightly more erratic. Due to the horrifying situation.

I swallowed roughly, hands grasping onto Erica's shoulder. The two boys beside me finally taking notice of my abrupt presence.

"Put her on her side." I retorted, the three of us collaboratively working together to assist the disheveled girl. Shifting her to her left side.

Without any further hesitation, I whipped my head around. A fairly large amount of teenagers gathered around the entrance, onlooking the disturbance.

Furrowing my eyebrows at their lack of help, I allowed my voice to boom loudly  about the gym, "somebody call an ambulance!"

The students reacted quite quickly. For, as if on command they already had their electronic devices pressed to their ears, chatting breathlessly into them.

"How did you know?" Stiles questioned Scott, their voices vaguely piercing the side of my head.

"I don't know. I just felt it."

•~•~•

"Hey, sorry I'm late." I grumbled lazily, plopping down next to Stiles at our usual off blue lunch table. "My math teacher hates me."

Stiles nodded, shooting me a toothy grin, "All good."

"Oh yeah." Scott spoke, picking up a French fry and placing it into his agape mouth, "Go home with Allison after school today."

I cocked an eyebrow, "What? Why?"

"We're going ice skating." Stiles grinned madly, wiggling his eyebrows.

I laughed, "Since when?"

"Since right now."

"Do I get a say in this?"

"Ha. Ha. You're funny." Stiles scoffed, chomping into a flimsy Dorito. "You think you have a choice."

I merely shrugged, grasping one of his orange-red chips and popping it into my mouth with ease. "Eh, whatever."

"Look Melanie, I like you. But, next time you steal one of my chips, I will be forced to be-head you."

I chortled, putting my hands up in surrender all while I sat back with a grin. His threatening words only laced with humor.

Scott rolled his eyes, the corners of his nude lips arising upwards, "You guys are stupid."

"So what time are we-" I paused dead in sentence, my eyes trailing upward. Landing upon a girl I had encountered not all that long ago. "Oh my..."

Erica stood there, much different than before. Her lips painted red and hair cascading down her back in beautiful curls. She looked amazing, it was almost as if it wasn't even her anymore. So much that I was constantly doing double takes. Making sure my dilated pupils weren't mistaken.

The cafeteria fell into an eerie silence all while she strutted down the tiled floor. Sassiness intertwined into the large smirk dawning about her features.

Scott and Stiles seemed to be paying a little bit too much attention to the blonde before us. For, when she leaned down in front of the stunned freshmen and took a chunk out of his bright red apple, their eyes were resembling saucers.

"Avert your eyes or you won't be able to reproduce."

The two boys hastily shook their heads out of the trance they were previously held under. There was a possibility that I was the slightest bit jealous. But, I presume I didn't blame them. To be completely honest, if Zac Efron or Dave Franco waltzed into the room, I would be having severe breathing issues.

"I wasn't staring." Stiles squeezed his eyes shut. "I definitely wasn't staring."

I rolled my eyes as Lydia's manicured fingernails slammed down onto the unsteady table. Making our lunch trays jolt with fear alongside our surprised bodies.

She opened her tainted lips, the gloss sitting upon her mouth glistening devilishly as she spoke, "What. . .in the holy hell. . .is that?"

"That's Erica." Scott gulped.

Then, simultaneously, our figures arose. Stiles, Scott, and I collecting our bags all while we proceeded to exit the lunch room. Leaving Lydia staring cluelessly at the blonde sashaying down the corridor.

We scurried out of the lunch room, as well as through the front doors in which belonged to the school. My head spinning excruciatingly, all while Erica was spotted clambering into a black vehicle. The unfamiliar smirk of Derek Hale shooting back at us from the drivers side.

With a flirtatious wave and a sloppy air kiss, the two were off. My blood boiling with anger as the car exited the parking lot. And, although I had not a clue as to where the pair were going, I was internally prepping myself to go chasing after them.

Derek wasn't trying to save people like we had thought, as well as graciously hoped. He was biting innocent people on purpose. He was creating an army.
__________________
Update?

this chapter has not been updated and it's a mess IM SORRY. i just wanted to get this chapter out there for you guys