Chapter 19

I DO NOT OWN TEEN WOLF. Only Melanie and her plot lines.
______________________________________________
________________
____________
________
____
_

Unnervingly, I was held captive at the school's indoor pool, the kidnapper behind my quivering figure holding me with a horrifically tight grip. The identity of the person grasping my wrists remaining unknown.

Miraculously, after a few longing seconds, I was released. The situation taking me a moment to process, before I hissed in anger. Twirling my head around to face the culprit.

"Derek?" I screeched, my palms forming into harsh fists. "What is wrong with you?"

He shrugged, smirking cockily, "I just brought you here to talk."

"To talk?" I yelped in awe. "You dragged me here and scared the heck out of me!"

He rolled his malicious eyes, releasing an annoyed breath of warm air. "Calm down."

Appalled at his command, I opened my mouth to object. But, the obscure sound of double doors swinging agape caught my undivided attention. My neck twisting in the direction of the loud sound. The two bodies floundering into the large area causing my heart to palpitate. 

Erica roughly shoved Stiles into the enclosure, the poor boy about toppling towards the cement. 

"I knew the text would work." She chortled proudly, crossing her arms about her chest. 

Stiles quickly scrambled over towards my location, his large palm interwinding with my own as he did so. 

"Stiles." Derek nodded his head at my boyfriend, causing the pale boy to scoff in frustration.

"Derek."

"What did you see at the mechanic garage?" The alpha ordered, his question briefly taking the both of us off guard. 

Stiles fumbled with his lacrosse jersey before he spoke, shrugging slightly at the question, "Ugh, several EPA violations that I'm seriously considering reporting."

Erica let out a hardy laugh all while Derek did not seem amused in the slightest. Hastily, the werewolf bent down, retrieving a lone basketball lying upon the floor. And, without any further hesitation, Derek punctured the object with his supernatural nails, causing the sad deflated ball to droop down timidly towards the floor.

I gaped at his actions, muttering a brief, "Holy God."

"Let's try that again." Derek growled villainously, "What did you see?"

"Alright alright." Stiles caved in, attempting to recall the events that took place a few nights prior. "It was like. . .a lizard. It had dark skin, it had scales- and a ton of them. Is that good?"

Derek rose his furrowed brow, beckoning for us to proceed. 

I then decided to chime in, giving him a few more details in which I could remember, "It had yellow eyes, a huge tail, and it was absolutely hideous." I tried, shrugging mildly.

Derek and Erica's cold gaze soon transformed into quite a horrified one. Both of their features seeming as if they knew what we were speaking of. 

"Have you seen it? Because you have this look on your face like you know exactly what we're talking about?" Stiles rambled, as it dawned on me that the thing was most likely lurking right behind us.

I grasped onto Stiles' wrist, turning the both of us in the opposing direction. And, sure enough, we had become deathly close to the terrifying creature, in whom released a shrill, menacing, cry. My body shaking erratically with nerves as it did so.

Its tail then hastily swung throughout the air, slamming Erica forcefully into the beige wall beside the four of us, knocking her completely unconscious.

"Run!" Hollered Derek, yet it had been too late. For, the monster whipped its tail in the direction of the alpha, slashing Derek gruesomely in the back of the neck. And, not all that that long afterwards, he began to soar towards the floor, instantaneously becoming paralyzed. Meaning not only did we have an immense issue on our hands, but the paralysis worked on werewolves.

Stiles lunged forward and caught him before his face came in contact with the ground, me mocking Stiles' actions shortly afterwards. Derek being hoisted upon the both of our shoulders. And, may I add, this guy was not in the slightest bit light weight.

"Where is it?" I heaved, my voice whist and frantic. "Do you see it?"

"I don't know- I don't see it."

A chilling hiss was then heard from the other end of the pool, the repulsing creature sat in a stalking manner, watching our every move.

"We need to do something now-"

"Call Scott." Murmured the werewolf in our arms. His voice still very much commanding, although he remain paralyzed.

Stiles nodded, fumbling for his phone from his back pocket. And, It was in his grasp for about five seconds, before it slipped from his fingers and skidded across the concrete floor.

Unintelligently, Stiles bent down to retrieve the device. In which happened to be possibly one of his worst ideas yet. For, Derek began tumbling out of our grasp, and into the water. And unfortunately for me, Derek was hoisted upon my fragile shoulder. So, when he began soaring towards the icy blue water, I in fact fell too.

Hastily, Derek and I were swallowed within the suffocating liquid. Translucent bubbles circulating about our figures, as we progressed towards the bottom. Myself unable to advance back towards the surface. For, Derek's broad arm remain latched about my neck and shoulder. The weight of his body impossible to maneuver on my own. Therefore, I remained helpless. 

Due to my frantic breathing and palpitating heart, my oxygen level declined quickly. And, thankfully, a muffled splash was heard from beneath the water. Stiles had dove into the water.   

He swam down to where Derek and I were located. Wrapping a secure hand around my waist as he assisted me in dragging Derek back up towards the surface. All while the glorious air that I had yearned for so much entered my lungs once again, I let out a pitiful gasp of relief.

"You're an idiot Stiles." I wheezed, spitting out the water that was invading my mouth.

"I know- I know I'm an idiot. I'm really sorry." He sputtered, "are you okay?"

"I'm fine." I sighed, kicking my feet a bit harder in order to stay upright. 

"And I'm fantastic." Derek sarcastically remarked, "now get me out of here before I drown."

Our gaze all shifted over to where the lizard creature was placed. It was watching us carefully, probably deciding if it wanted to eat us now, or wait a little while and watch us suffer.

"And go out there with that thing? I don't think so." I scoffed.

It made a disturbing sound, extending its claw forward and inserting it into the cool water. The lizard quickly drew it back, it's hissing echoing off of the walls.

I attempted to keep my chin upward, "It's afraid of the water."
____________________
Update?

ITS BEEN SO LONG IM SO SORRY