Chapter 24

I DO NOT OWN TEEN WOLF. Only Melanie and her plot lines.
______________________________________________
________________
____________
________
____
_

this was written over a year ago and my goodness has my writing changed. so sorry for the long wait, and the atrocious writing. enjoy

"Derek isn't going to kill her without proof." Scott sighed as we turned a corner in the hallway, about to enter our Chemistry class.

"Okay, so she gets paralyzed. There's not really that much we can do except wait for her to be tested."

Stiles groaned, "Yeah, you're right, but what would we do about the paralyzed teenager in our Chemistry class?"

Right as Stiles, Scott and I were about to enter the classroom. Erica and Isaac basically emerged out of completely no where. Both of them simultaneously giving us a dark smirk.

I quickly broke from Stiles' grip, rushing quickly into the classroom. Erica and I both stared at the seat next to Lydia. And it looked as if we were about to have a race to see who got there first.

I instantly took off, basically sprinting towards the lab table. And surprisingly, I had gotten there first. Erica standing there fuming.

"Your werewolf speed has nothing on me." I grinned, watching Erica turn her back with the flip of her hair.

"Hey Lydia." I chirped, watching as Scott and Stiles surrounded us at the table as well.

She gave us an extremely odd glance, rolling her eyes and just simply turning her attention back to the board.

Allison then walked in, mocking the odd stare Lydia had just given us and slowly sitting down at the lab table beside us.

"Einstein said that two things, are infinite." Mr. Harris boomed from the back of the classroom. Proudly strutting his way forward. "The universe, and human stupidity. I'm not sure about the universe but I, myself have encountered infinite human stupidity."

He placed his hand on Stiles' shoulder, causing the boy to scoff and turn away. I laced my fingers with Stiles', rolling my eyes and placing my elbow on the black desk.

"So, to combat the plague of ignorance in my class. You are going through a round of experiments, let's see if two heads are indeed better than one. Unlike Mr. Stilinski over here."

I rolled my eyes, mumbling a sarcastic "clever" as his annoying voice continued to flow out of his mouth.

"Erica, you'll be working with–" he paused, watching almost everyone's hand shoot up in the air. Thankfully excluding Stiles, Scott and Isaac. "I'm not taking volunteers, so put you're hormonal teenage hands down. Mr McCall."

Allison looked clearly unhappy, Scott desperately groaning in his seat.

"And Mr. Lahey, you go with." He paused, looking at my distressed face, "Mrs. Mitchell."

Now I was the one desperately pleading for a new partner.

I gathered my things, rising up from my seat and heading over to where Isaac was located. I sat down hesitantly next to the werewolf, the same smirk plastered across his face.