Chapter 4

Jamir :

"DON'T TELL ME WHO THE FUCK I CAN FUCK AND WHO I CAN'T!", I yelled at my sister while outside the theater.

"IF YOU TOUCH THE BITCH AGAIN I'LL BEAT YO ASS JAMIR!"

"Man fuck you, you ain't my fucking mama. Walking around here with two different niggas like you all Holy and shit!", I called back. She immediately broke down into tears.

"Alright, when you caught up Jamir. Don't fuckin' call me.", she stated while heading to her car.

"Man, Bambi wait!", Brandon called after her while trying to catch up.

I really don't give a fuck about Tony stank ass attitude, but I did feel bad for hurting my sister's feelings. It's whatever tho, I just shook it off and walked to the car with Cloud, Leggo and Ricko.

"That's fucked up what you said man, you made it seem like she a hoe or sumn and that's yo sister. That's green fam, real green.", Leggo said as we all got inside the car.

"I know, I feel bad now. I shouldn't have said it because technically she don't have two niggas. Y'all ain together.", I said bad to Leggo.

"Yeah, we not together. We just chillin', she got her a nigga that actually know what he doing. I'm a young nigga, still out here making mistakes, she don't need a nigga like me.", Leggo said while lighting a blunt. We passed the loud around until Cloud pulled up to my house.

" I'll fuck with y'all boys later man.", I said as I dapped them up and walked away.

Once I made it inside the house, I seen JJ walking down with boxes in his hands. Man, what now?

"What you doing JJ?", I asked as I looked in the boxes to see all of his belongings packed up.

"I'm moving out man, I'm a grown ass man, time for me to get the fuck out this house.", he said.

I watched as he began to duct tape the boxes closed and stack them on top of each other.

"Alright, do what you got to do bruh. I'm going in my room, I've had a long ass day.", I said while walking up the stairs and into my room.

Once in my room, I took off my clothes and put on some ballers. After I finished changing, I laid down on my bed and started thinking about everything. I just sold on on my sister and my bro, that's fucked up and I called Lay a 'bitch'. I need my motherfuckin' ass whooped. After laying for a while, I started to drift off, sleep was my only escape right now.

Lay :

Tell me that you love me, just so I can hear it.

Tell me you need me, make me believe it.

Hold me close in your arms, say you'll never let go.

Say that I'm your all and all, the only one you want.

Tell me that you don't fuck with nobody else and I'm the only one.

Say you'll never ever heart me and you put this on your son.

Promise me you'll never cheat and you will always be 100, say you different from the rest baby !

Tell me lies, Tell me lies! Make it all sound good.

Make me believe that fairytales, can happen in the hood.

I sat in the tub singing along to the song "Tell Me Lies" by Ann Marie and just thought about how everything seems to be playing out. RJ broke up with me and Jamir called me a bitch. This makes me not so sure if I want to talk to Tony considering him and Jamir are so close.