Chapter 6

Leggo :

"Tyree! Get yo ass up and start getting ready for school boy!", I heard somebody yell as they continued to shake me.

"Man, I'm up! Da-", before the word could even completely exit my mouth, I felt my mom's hard hand strike the back of my head.

"Watch yo damn mouth!", she yelled before kissing my cheek and walking out of my room.

"Bipolar ass.", I mumbled before rising out of bed and heading for the bathroom across the hall.

I brushed my teeth and hopped in the shower. I washed myself for about 20 minutes with my axe body wash and began to think about what's been on my mind the most, Bambi. Yeah, I knew we would never be what we were before, but I have really began to consider all the shit I did to her.

" You always do this dumb shit. I always let you gas my fucking head up! Why do you do this to me !? ", she yelled as I sat on the edge of my bed with my hands in my head.

" Man! I don't do shit to you! You just accusing me of cheating! If I'm cheating on you, where the fuck she at Bambi!? You really trippin' man. I know Forty did you wrong, but you can expect me and him to make the same mistakes. We on some forever shit! ", I yelled back at her. Lowkey, I was really lying because Taymar had just left before she decided to pop up at the crib.

" No, don't start giving me that bullshit! Who stank ass panties are these that were sitting in yo bathroom. I don't even wear these type of draws and I've never let you in my pants ONCE, SO WHO DO THESE BELONG TO!", she yelled back.

I just sat and stared at her as she began to tear up. Just as I was about to get up and embrace her, someone walked into the room.

" Hey baby, I just realized I left my panties in your bathroom.", Taymar said before stopping herself, smirking and sizing up Bambi.

" WHAT THE FUCK IS SHE DOING HERE TYREE!", Bambi yelled. I could tell by the look on her face, she was going to charge at Taymar.

Just as she jumped, I grabbed her, pulled her back and pinned her up against the wall. Taymar came and sat on the bed as I gave her a that "Bitch, I know you see my girl about to Rock yo fucking jaw" look.

"Let me go Tyree, I hate you, please just leave me alone and let me go.", Bambi said as her face became wet with tears. I immediately let her go. She walked to my dresser, grabbed her purse and left without another word.

Now thinking back on that day, I shouldn't have cheated and I shouldn't have let Taymar get the upper hand. After reminiscing on what could have been, I got out the shower and walked back into my room. I lotioned my body and slipped on my boxers and some gym shorts. I put on a Jordan tee-shirt and my Carmines before walking downstairs.

"Tyree, some little girl on my doorstep looking for you.", my mama called from the kitchen. Who the fuck could this be so early at my damn house!

I walked to the door and opened it. I wasn't surprised to see Taymar standing on my doorstep.

"Hey boo, can I get a ride to school, my car in the shop.", she stated while smirking at me.

"No, walk hoe.", I said with a straight face before closing the door in her face and locking it. This bitch must be out of her fucking mind.

I walked into the kitchen and ate what my mom had cooked up. Grits, eggs, sausage, and toast. Got to love this bipolar ass lady. Once I finished eating breakfast, I grabbed my backpack and car keys and left for school.