Chapter 5

Jamir :

"Oohh, right there daddy!", she yelled as I gave her long, hard strokes. Man, to be honest, my shit felt like it was on fire, her pussy was so dry, but I kept going until I ejaculated in the condom she had previously placed on my piece. I pulled out and lifted her up as she wrapped her mouth around my piece. I began to finger her insides while she bobbed her head and her lips moved in sync with my 'big man'. After a few minutes, I had my kids running all down her lips. She looked pretty like that, best I've seen her ass these past few weeks. Soon after my quick nut, I felt her walls begin to tighten around my fingers. Her legs began to shake and she started to moan uncontrollably.

"I'm about to cum!", she yelled as her juices began to flow all over my fingers and onto the sheets of her bed.

I put my piece back into my boxers and went into her bathroom to wash my hands and situate myself. When I walked back into the room, she had a wide smile and came over to me with the little limp I gave her.

"Jamir, can we talk?", she asked as she grabbed my hand and pulled me onto her bed. I hate when she do this shit. Don't nobody be trying to talk to her sloppy mouthed, wack pussy, saggy booty, psychotic ass. Plus, she always be on that 'us' shit and I ain with it. Can't be with no hoe.

"What?", I asked as I began replying back to messages on my phone.

"Well, I really think I'm falling in love with you Jamir. You just do me so right and the way you touch me! Baby just face it, we were meant to be.", she said with a smirk.

I sat there for a quick second, then bust the fuck out laughing at this hoe.

"Diane. Look, I don't see you as the wifey type, you just my fuck buddy when your best friend isn't available.", I explained to her as she looked at me with tears in her eyes.

"Oh my God, how could you! I thought we had something special Jamir.", she said. I know this bitch wasn't trying to play clueless. This ain no fucking Skooby-Doo, hoe, you had all the fucking clues!

"First of all bitch, you knew I was fucking Taymar, don't play dumb! And second of all, I told you what this was from the start, you just never accepted the shit. So, blame yourself. I'm a fucking savage. I don't love you hoes.", I said as she sat and looked at me with a devilish smile.

"That's fine, I knew you were going to do this shit. I'm not as stupid as you think I am Jamir, but you can show yourself to the door.", she said.

I got up and walked out of her room and into her kitchen. I took their box of chocolate covered strawberries from the fridge and walked out the house. Now thinking about it, why was this hoe so damn happy? She got to be up to something.

Bambi :

*Ding Ding Ding*

The final bell has rang for school to be out. This 'after school' nap is about to be powerful as hell. I started to pack my stuff up and put my papers back into my binder as the rest of the class flooded out of the room. Just as I had finished gathering all of my belongings into my binder, Taymar walked past and knocked my binder off my desk, causing all my things to fall out of my binder.

"Oops, I think you dropped something.", she said as she laughed and headed for the door.

I wanted to hit her ass with this three piece combo and I'm not talking about Popeyes either, but I simply brushed it off as Lay walked up and helped me pick all of the papers up and situate them. After all my papers were up, I noticed a paper on the ground, but it wasn't mine. Lay quickly bent down and handed it to me, assuming that I knew what it was. I flipped the paper right side up and read it. It was a number on the paper, I decided to keep the number and call it later. Whoever this bitch was fuckin' or plottin' with, I was going to find out. Call me nosey, but she has done some evil shit to me back in the day. Luckily, I don't hold grudges.