Chapter 21

JJ :

Oh yeah, about to dig in that ass. I put my piece on my hip and I was already dressed really casual. Once my sister gave me that message, I immediately got ready to head to the mall. Luckily, I was already in Tally, handling some business at the bando. I hoped in my whip and drove straight to the mall, running every traffic light, stop sign and speeding 20 over the speed limit. I pulled up to the mall and looked around the parking lot, to start with. I spotted a red car that looked familiar, which I assumed was Rosco's. I took a picture of the license plate number and sent it to Gus, so we could track him as much as possible.

I moved my car to park next to his and I waited inside to see if he was going to walk out the main entrance. Like a dumb ass, he did. Rookie mistake. He didn't even notice that I was parked next to him or that I was sitting in the car. Once he pulled out, I watched which direction he went in before safely following him form a distance. Call me a stalker, but I'm going to get this nigga. After driving about 20 minutes out into the country, he pulled up into a abandoned building with a warehouse. Oh yeah, I got this nigga now.

I decided against going in alone because you never know what could be waiting on me, or who could be there. I decided to go back to the trap and call up all the boys. We gettin' this nigga tonight! He's going to be the start of finding the person that killed my brother, even if it takes all damn night.

___________________________________

Once I pulled up to the trap, I contacted Leggo, Ricko, my sister, Gus and some other niggas from the team. I needed to start trying to put the pieces together and get to the bottom of this Diane situation. Her pregnancy just isn't adding up.

Group Message : 'meet me at the trap around 5, that give y'all an hour. i need everybody in dark colored clothes, black is best. i got a lead. leave all that arguing shit at the door, we crackin' down on these niggas TONIGHT.'

After I sent the message, I drove home, showered, and changed into some black sweat pants, my black Timberland boots and a black tee shirt with a black Nike hoodie. Tonight was the fucking night. I hopped into my whip and pulled back up to the trap, when I walked in I seen Ricko, Leggo, Gus, my main nigga Ace, my sister, Alayah and about ten other niggas for the team, all ready and dressed.

"So, Ricko, I need all the details on you and this Diane hoe.", I asked.

"Haven't seen her since the night Mir was shot. I didn't even fuck her that night, so I know I'm not the daddy. I haven't fucked her since the night of our graduation, so ain't no way.", he said with a seriousness.

"Good, we don't need nobody associating with her. What happened to her friend? Taymar? I heard they don't hang no more.", I asked.

"Taymar don't even go to Rick no more, she go to Lincoln and she just chillin'. Last time I seen her out when I was with Tony, we talked. She coolin', she said she didn't even know Jamir had got killed.", Alayah said. Damn, shawty finally trying to get right.

"Okay, well, they nonfactors when it come to us because we know Jamir isn't the daddy and we know Taymar ain't fuckin' around with this Rosco and 1F bullshit.", I said. "Now, I know of Rosco's whereabouts and I found out where he been hidin', we bustin' that nigga tonight. If you came without your piece, get the fuck out."

Everybody just sat and looked at me.

"Aye boss, I finally got track on the car and I was able to wire up a system so I could keep track of what's going on when y'all inside. As long as you have on this headset, I can see what you see and hear what you hear.", Gus said while handing out a small ear bud and wire. I put it on and went back to my explaining and commands.