Epilogue

I slipped into my black fitted dress, that hugged my body in all the right places, before slipping into my royal blue jacket. I ran my fingers through my fresh wavy sew-in and placed some gold earrings in my ear, along with a gold necklace. I put on some dark purple lipstick and applied some eyeliner and eye shadow before checking myself out in my full body mirror.

"Can you tie this for me baby?", BJ said while trying to situate his neck tie around his collar. I made my way over to him and tied it properly for him. Once I was finished, I rubbed my hand down his chest over his black suit. I wanted to cry, and I could feel the tears building up in my eyes.

"Baby, look at me. Don't cry, aight? I am goin' to be straight, no matter what the consequence is.", he stated. Today was his court date for his gun and drug charges. He had been given bail a month prior which my brother paid.

"I love you Brandon and no matter what, I always will.", I said while kissing his lips softly. He placed his hands on my ass and began to rub down my thigh before going up my dress.

"I love you to baby girl.", he said before moving his lips down to my neck. I needed to stop him before we had a replay of what's been happening these past few nights in my apartment I had bought until I go off to college, which I start next month. Considering we only had thirty minutes left to get to the court house, I pulled away from him, which only made him pull me back into him.

"Listen, you're going to go to UF and you're going to become a pediatrician. Chase your dreams and trust me, when I get out, I'll be comin' home to you baby. Promise me you won't give up on me?", he said while looking into my eyes.

"I promise babe.", I said before kissing his lips.

"No, I need to hear you say it.", he said.

"BJ , I promise I won't give up on you baby.", I said back to him.

He began to kiss me passionately and threw me onto the bed before pulling out his piece and lifting up my dress, sliding my panties to the side. He slowly entered me, due to how tight I was, and began going in and out of my pearl. We went at it for about fifteen minutes before reaching our climaxes. I went into my bathroom and began fresheningup before we speeded off to court.

Only God knows how much I love this boy, and regardless of what ever, he will always be my love. He will always hold the place as My Love In The Hood.

To Be Continued ..