Chapter 15

Lay :

This party was turnt, no doubt. I don't like Moniece schemin' ass, but I most definitely am diggin' this party. Tony and I had walked over to the dance floor as a slow song played.

When I first say you, I said 'oh my' , oh my, that's my dream

That's my dream

I wrapped my arms around his neck as he pulled me in by my waist and kissed me on the lips. Although we had only been together for a couple of months, I was really falling for him deep. This was my baby and their were no objections to it. I stuck my head in the crook of his neck as we swayed side to side. I felt like everything was right and the world had come to a stand still and I stood in his arms.

"Alayah, I really care about you, you know that right?", he asked in my ear. I pulled my head up from his neck and look him in his eyes.

"Of course I know that. You're my king baby.", I said with a smile. He looked down in his pocket and pulled out a box. I covered my mouth quickly as he pulled out a silver charm bracelet with five charms. He placed the bracelet on my wrist and turned it so I can see the engraved saying one of the charms. The saying said 'Tony's Queen'. I smiled really hard before kissing him several times on the lips.

"Baby, I love it, thank you so much!", I said while pushing his cheeks together and kissing his lips.

"I'm happy you liked it, anything for my baby girl, but wipe this lipstick off me before I stick my foot up yo ass.", he said with a smirk. I rolled my eyes and got my lipstick off of his face before we went back to dancing and conversating.

Bambi :

I was sitting by the barstool area all alone. I swear, I felt so lonely without BJ because he was the one that I planned on being here with. This is not how I was imagining things to go and I was so hurt by the thought of him calling me a hoe. The slight argument we had replayed over and over in my mind, but regardless of what he said, I just wanted him right now.

"Aye shawty, you want to dance with a nigga?", somebody said. I pretended that I didn't hear it and scrolled down my Instagram timeline. That was probably the sixth nigga that had tried to talk to me that night and his approach was so disrespectful. After sitting for a while longer, I decided to get up and look for a restroom. I walked around the club looking for a bathroom until I came upon a secluded hallway. I seen a door, but I didn't know if it was a bathroom so I didn't want to open it. 'If it's not a bathroom then it's probably the tech room which controls all the electric stuff in here. Checking it to see if it's a bathroom wouldn't do anything.' I thought to myself. I opened the door to the room to see Moniece and BJ fuckin'. I find it funny that they didn't even notice that I had walked in.

I cleared my throat loudly. "Wow, talk about exes BJ.", I said.

"Fuck.", he said while pushing Moniece off of him.

"All that time you were yelling up in my fuckin' face about how I was with my ex. Well guess what? Me and him were discussing my brothers and you have the audacity to go out and fuck you ex. Damn, I thought you were different, but it seems that you just like these last two niggas I gave the time. A WASTE OF MY FUCKIN' TIME.", I said before turning around to walk out.

"JAMERICA WAIT!", he said while running up and pulling my wrist.

"LET ME THE FUCK GO!", I said while trying to pull my hands away. He pulled my hands closer to his shirtless body and looked me in my eyes. I started to cry slight tears as I looked at the third nigga to hurt my feelings, back to back.

"Please, just let me go.", I said before pulling my hands away and walking out. I started to walk out the party while crying and looking down at my feet. I continued to walk until I made it outside and started to head for my car. I kept walking and ran into someone head on. I looked up with my tear stained face to see the devil himself, Forty.