Chapter 25

JJ :

*boom boom boom*

I'm laying all comfortable and dreaming about getting some pussy and shit and somebody want to come knock on my damn door. I turned my head a little, so I could grab my phone off the night stand and see what time it was.

*boom boom boom*

What the fuck? It's eight in the fucking morning. They better take they ass on somewhere. I laid my head back down on the pillow and started to drift off again.

*boom boom boom*

Man, the fuck! I sat up in my bed and rubbed my hand down my face. I got out of bed and walked to the door in just my boxers. I opened the door to see BJ standing at my door.

"Man, what the fuck you want? It's early as fuck.", I said walking away from the door. He walked in and sat down on the couch.

"My bad. I thought you would've been up, since it's Christmas morning. Anyway, I really need to talk to you, on some man to man stuff.", he said.

"Aight. Give me about ten minutes so I can go handle this hot ass breath.", I said while walking down the hall and to my bathroom. I brushed my teeth and washed my face before putting on a white, wife beater and some black, adidas joggers with the three white stripes going down the side. I slipped on my Nike slides and walked back into the living room before sitting on the love seat in front of him.

"So, what's up?", I said.

"Man, I almost lost my fuckin' life last night. That's what's up.", he said while putting his hands in his head. I hate to see a lil nigga go through shit like this, but he chose to be in the game, the game didn't choose him.

"What happened?", I asked. Call me nosey, but a nigga curious.

"Man, I was in the alley of the shoppin' center, makin' my regular sales when three niggas walked up. One of em' kept askin' me why I was sellin' on they terf and I got buck with em'. I wasn't about to let no nigga play me for pussy. Next thing you know, nigga whip out a gun and started flashin' it in my face. So, I ducked and punched him in the nose before runnin' for my car, but when I got there, I couldn't find my damn keys. They were shootin' at me so I just left the car there and ran for the McDonald's up the street, hopin' they wouldn't be able to catch up.", he said.

"Damn nigga, got to be more careful. Anyway, so, what you think you should do? Think you should let all this drug shit go, or you think you should just keep doin' what you doin'?", I asked him.

"Man, all I was thinkin' was that I need to buy a piece. I was hopin' you could hook me up.", he said. I shook my head at this youngin'. I swear, nigga seem to get more and more like me every time I talk to him.

"Aight. Well shit, I'll hit your line next time I hit the plug and we'll see what's poppin'.", I said. He got up and held his hand out. I stood up and dapped him up before he headed out the door.

Once he was gone, I went to go shower. Once I was out, I wrapped the towel around my waist and headed for my closet. I looked through my clothes until I settled on some black true religion jeans, a white Jordan shirt with a black jumpman, and some Concord Jordan Retro 11s. Once I finishes getting dressed, I grabbed all of the bags with presents in them and headed up to Kyri's room.

I knocked on the door a few times before I heard ruffling behind it. When she opened it, I took in her appearance. Her long weave was in a messy bun on top of her head, the edges wrapped up with a red scarf. She had on some purple boy shorts and a black sports bra.

"Why you the fuck you wakin' me up so early boo?", she said while wiping her eyes and yawning. I walked into her crib and sat all the bags down on her counter. I picked out the small, hot pink bag and handed it to her.