Chapter 31

BJ :

I sat in Calculus writing down the problems on the board. I may be in the game, but a real nigga still graduating. I have one week left until graduation and all of my grades were looking decent, except for my grade in this class. Ms.Pickett was really trippin' with this 69 D she got me in the grade book, hopefully these problems are right and will bring my grade up to a C, then I'll be good to go. Once I finished solving the problems, I turned them into the basket and pulled out my phone.

Lay : what's moniece's address ?

WifeyJay : im ridin' with you for lunch, my car is in the shop getting iced up before graduation. thank you love.

TonyUglyAhh : don't give alayah moniece's address.

I left Lay on read and then replied to Tony so I could find out what was going on. Why in the hell would they be going about it over Moniece? I thought that hoe had fell off the face of the Earth or some shit. I replied to Jamerica with a simple 'aight.' and them scrolled down my Instagram Time Line. Considering school was in, all I seen was college hoes practically exposing themselves, so I stopped scrolling and put my phone away. Once the bell rung, I grabbed my backpack and walked to my locker, placing everything in. The school day was now over for me and it was time to go get some food. I walked out to the parking lot and noticed that Jamerica was already waiting for my by my car.

"I see you weren't tryin' to get left, huh?", I asked her while opening my car doors.

"Somethin' like that.", she said as we climbed inside. I nodded at her and then drove to Sonny's because I actually wanted to sit down and converse with her, since we hadn't did that in a while. We got out the car and headed inside. The man at the front seated us and told us that pur waitress would be there soon.

"So, are you hype for graduation?", I asked her.

"Not really, I wish everybody could just act right around this time so I can be happy, but I'm not.", she said while placing her phone into her purse.

"You care to much about other people and not enough about yourself. I find that funny considering that you are high key mean as fuck.", I replied. The waitress eventually walked up and began to take my order for my drink, but she never took Jamerica's.

"Aren't you BJ?", she asked me with a smirk. I know she see my girl sitting right here. I want to see how this is going to play out because the girl wasn't all that. She had a royal, blue bob, dark skin, and skinny. No titties, hips or ass, and I've seen her in the streets, she's a ratchet hoe.

"Why you ask that?", I asked her. I really did want to know how the broad know my name.

"I hear about you in the streets. I heard you really 'bout your skrilla.", she said while placing her hand on my shoulder. Jamerica cleared her throat loudly and looked up at the girl with her 'resting bitch' face.

"Oh my bad. What you want?", she asked Jamerica.

"For you to get the fuck away from this table before I make you lose your damn job. Bring me back a sweet tea while you're at it.", she said.

"Yeah okay.", the girl said while writing her order and turning back to me. She pretended to drop her pin and kneeled down under the table to get it, but instead, began to feel on my piece through my pants. My eyes grew wide at this and I knew Jamerica had caught on when she kicked the girl in the face under the table. Eventually the girl got up and rolled her eyes at Jamerica, before taking a napkin and touching her busted lip.