Chapter 29

BJ :

"So y'all want the cocaine and the meth too?", JJ asked as we sat in the office of the bando.

"Yeah man, we need to step up our game. We want more paper.", Quan said.

"Y'all do know, if y'all get caught, it's some major charges, right? No misdemeanor kind of shit. Y'all catchin' felony charges."

"We know man, but shit, we need to pipe it up a lil' bit.", I said.

"Aight. Here."

JJ pulled out a black duffel bag from under his desk and sat it on the table.

"That's meth, cocaine, heroine and a couple dime bags."

A smile plastered on my face as I unzipped the bag and seen all the fresh merchandise. I zipped it back up and gave JJ his cut of my money just as Quan handed in his.

"Nah, this more expensive. I'ma need like 15 percent more, but it should be fine because y'all are going to make more off of this.", JJ said while counting the money we just handed in.

"Alright fam.", I said while dappin' him up. Quan gave him a hood salute before grabbing the duffel. We both headed out.

"Come to my house soon and we'll go ahead and split this shit fifty-fifty.", he said. I gave him a quick head nod before getting in my car. I checked my phone to see that I had about nine missed calls from Moniece.

What do this bitch want man?

I called her back to see what she wanted with me. I haven't heard from her in about a couple months.

"Hello."

"BJ , I'm pregnant."

"Okay, and?"

"It's your baby BJ."

"Okay, last time we fucked was a couple weeks before prom and I nutted in your mouth, not in you, so stop callin' my fuckin' phone hoe."

I hung up on her before she could respond. These hoes really think I'm stupid. After that bullshit , I decided to just take my ass home.

Alayah : meet me at Olive Garden at 4, and don't play me for stupid, i know your ass ain' doin' shit today, so be there.

I shook my head at the message before heading home. I went into the house and up to my room before hopping in the shower. I bathed quickly and threw on some joggers and a hoodie, with my Nike slides before leaving the house again. I had my piece in the glove compartment and never on my hip. I headed straight for Olive Garden and parked up front before going inside. I sat down at the table with Alayah.

"Wassup?", I asked as I slid into the booth in front of her.

"What's this I hear about you quittin' basketball and not tryin' to go to college?"

"Man, it's just not made for me and if this is what you tryin' to talk about, I'm slidin'."

"No, we need to talk about this BJ. I care about you as a brother and I want you to go down the right path.", she said with all seriousness.

"I am goin' down a good path. I'm makin' money, I'm providin' for my family and I'm not fuckin' with no females. Sound pretty damn good to me.", I said. I leaned back in my chair a little before a waitress came to get our drink orders. Once she left, Alayah spoke again.

"Alright BJ, do what you want. Just know if somethin' happen to you, it's goin' to hurt a lot of fuckin' people."

"Okay, and? When I was strugglin', were y'all helpin' me? Hell nah, so why the fuck do y'all care?"