Sister comes to Visit part 3

~with Cameron~

Cameron:"I heard u got into trouble today what did u do? And if something is wrong just tell me ok?"I ask but she ignores me and looks out the window"Avery I asked u a question"I say sternly.

Avery:"and I don't wanna answer it"I snap.

Cameron:"you know what when we get to my house ur getting a whoopin"I say "what happens when ur bad?"I ask and she just shakes her head and looks down"Avery if u don't answer me I will use Nashs belt" I say cuz it's hurts more I just don't know why but she still doesn't answer me."ok then I'm using Nashs belt now and you'll get 15 but if u don't answer my damn question ur getting 20 now I'm gonna ask u one more time what happens when ur bad"I say

Avery:"I get whooped"I sniffle

Cameron:"we're here when we get inside go say hi to Nash and then the jacks are here so go say hi to them then I want u in my room in the corner bare"I say and she nods and goes inside an I follow and she says hi to them then goes upstairs to me room I got to Nashs room and get his belt then go to my room"ok come here"I say and she walks over to me but she's not bare I was gonna give her 10 but now she's gets 15 I pull her pants and underwear down pull her over my lap and spank her 15 times CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRWCK CRACK CRACK I drop the belt an pick her up walk around the room humming and bouncing her once she calms down I take her to the guest room lay her down an tuck her in an she pulls the covers over her head an cries herself to sleep I then go downstairs and talk with the guys then we all go to sleep.

(To be continued)