Stan is gone and A wake up call

Avery:the next morning I get up and see Stan growling at something then daddy comes downstairs and puts me behind his back."daddy what's wrong with Stan?"I ask as he turns around and starts walking towards us.

Taylor:"baby go upstairs"I say grabbing the broom to back him up.

Avery:"no I'm not leaving without Stan"I say as he stars to bark and growl like a Demond is in him or something.

Taylor:"Avery Rose go upstairs right now"I say pointing to the stairs knowing stand isn't himself today.

Avery:"no not without Stan!"I shout over his barking and growling.

Taylor:"AVERY CANIFF UPSTAIRS NOW!"I yell as I see Stan showing his teeth and foam coming out of his mouth she runs Upstairs and slams her door I get Stan on his leash with him almost biting me I call animal control and they tell me he has rabies and there's no saving him then Susan's comes and stands by me while the little pups run to the truck. I shake my head and wipe my face as they drive off.

Susan:"u ok?"I ask him as the pups run back in. He shakes his head and looks at me"it's gonna be ok babe do u wanna go be with Stan while they put him down?"I ask

Taylor:I shake my head"I can't do that"I say tears brimming in my eyes knowing it'll hurt the kids.

Susan:I nod"what are u gonna tell the kids?"I ask

Taylor:"I don't know"I sigh she nods and goes and starts breakfast. I sigh and go sit on the counter where's she's cooking.

Avery:I get up off of my bed sneak out the window run to the vet and ask for stand name they take me to a room where he is and he's still growling like crazy and running into the cage hard. Then daddy comes in the room takes my hand and takes me to the car putting child safety lock on"daddy I was visiting Stan"I say

Taylor:"baby Stan isn't himself"I say

Avery:"Why what's wrong with him?"I ask

Taylor:"he has rabies"I say

Avery:"what's that mean?"I ask

Taylor:"he's sick baby"I say

Avery:"are we gonna get him back?"I ask

Taylor:"no baby"I say gently she nods and goes upstairs with stans girlfriend Bella. I sigh and go in the living room where Susan is.

Susan:"hey babe"I say

Taylor:"hey"I say and sit by her then Kelly comes downstairs.

Susan:"I'm gonna go get the kids ready for school"I say since it's already 7 and we got up at 4. I get all of them ready then go take them to school Courtney and Aaliyah to daycare then drive home. Then I walk in the house seeing Taylor cooking is breakfast I walk over to him wrap my arms around him having my hands trail down to his part. But I'm falling asleep. He groans and realizes I'm falling asleep and chuckles he picks me up and takes me up to our room and lays me down we both fall asleep. I take a good 3 hour nap and wake up seeing Taylor is still asleep I smirk pulling off his sleep pants and start giving him a hand job.

Taylor:I wake up moaning and see its Susan"oh god babe"I moan

Susan:"that's a good wake up call"I laugh and keep giving him a hand job but faster.

Taylor:"babe I'm close"I moan arching my back moaning loudly she smirks and goes slowly then stop and leaves her hand wrapped around me.

Taylor:"babe plz"I whine moving my hips up trying to get friction and she smirks giving me a hand job even faster."oh G-God"I stutter with a moan finally cumming and she stops and starts to get up. I pull her down hovering over her I pull down her shorts and thong then start rubbing her.

Susan:"babe"I moan trying to move away from him. He kisses my thighs and my stomach rubbing me faster"I-I'm c-close b-babe"I moan with a stutter my breathing getting faster he smirks going slower and thrusts his fingers in me almost not moving"Taylor"I whine kicking my legs a bit like a 3 year old.

Taylor:"now whose the three year old"I smirk and thrust my fingers into her faster and rub her with my other hand faster.

Susan:"oh my god"I moan releasing.

Taylor:I smile and move up to her lips and kiss her"thanks for the wake up call"I say and go shower then she takes a bath and gets ready for the day